Lowest prices for your stay
USD 114
Free cancellation until 25/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
USD 103
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Hyatt.com
USD 114
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
PricelineUSD 114
Agoda.comUSD 114
Hotels.comUSD 103
All reviews great location bucks game brewery district walking distance great stay would definitely stay here again restaurants and bars valet service milwaukee downtown excellent hotel hotel bar street parking clean hotel valet parking staff was very friendly and helpful room was spacious checking out
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 January 2021

James Young made us feel like family. He was receptive and friendly & perfect. He did everything he could to make us feel special. I can’t wait to come back! Do I really need to type 200 spaces? BullcrAp. Why can’t I just say what i want & be done with it!!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Angel Rivera, General Manager at Hyatt Place Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2021

Hello Y2700MDvanessar,

Thank you for staying with us and for the kind words. I will make sure to share your comments with Jay as I know it will make him smile. We look forward to hosting your stay again and I hope that you can feel the same receptive and friendly approach for the rest of our team.

Reviewed 7 January 2021

Just completed a four night stay. The hotel is very easy to get to off of highway 43 using the highland exit, and it is easy to get back on I43 from the hotel. The room was clean there was plenty of room to move around. I plan to stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2021

Hello Fred-the-travel-guy!

Thank you for your awesome review. We truly are in a great location with easy access of the highway. Our rooms are very spacious and we truly take our pride in our cleaning procedure.

We will see you soon!

Reviewed 29 December 2020

Nice hotel, TripAdvisor told over the phone continental breakfast to be served at the hotel, didint see it.
Decent parking offered after all hotel sopts were occupied. Good loation, some staff members un firendly.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Angel Rivera, General Manager at Hyatt Place Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

Hi Jvaini0,

Thank you for staying with us. We truly appreciate your feedback and would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I understand you encountered some team members that were "unfriendly", I would like to apologize for the negative experience and would like to know a little more about your interaction if you would be so kind to share with me.

Please know that this experience was the exception and not our norm, we truly hope you will give us another opportunity in the near future.

Reviewed 27 December 2020

Non-cookie cutter Hyatt Place that had a boutique feel to it. Nice views from the rooms. Nicely located near the Bucks venue with multiple restaurants/bars within 1-2 blocks. This was my second stay in two months and would highly recommend it.

1  Thank Debra S
Angel Rivera, General Manager at Hyatt Place Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2020

Hello Debra S,

Thank you for staying with us and for the nice review. We truly are unique to your typical Hyatt Place and our rooms have one of the best views of downtown and fiserv forum. We are so glad to read that you are a returning guest and hope to keep your loyalty for future stays.

Happy Holidays,

Reviewed 22 December 2020

great customer service, price and beautiful view in my suite of downtown milwaukee. The people at the front desk were awesome as well. I will definately be back and I will definatley recommend friends and family.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Angel Rivera, General Manager at Hyatt Place Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2020

Hello Rbtrucking7,

Thank you for the kind review and for staying with us. We truly enjoy taking care of our guest and love to know that our dedication to service pays off when we read reviews like yours. Some of our rooms have a great views of the downtown area and our rooms are very spacious.

Please come back and see us soon!

Happy Holidays,