“STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
GO Riteway Transportation Group.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I had pre-paid for a ride with Go-Riteway for April 5, 2018, at 4:10 p.m. My flight arrived at Mitchell Airport at 4:07 p.m. I picked up my luggage and was at the Go-Riteway desk at approximately 4:25 p.m. THERE WAS NO ONE AT THE GO-RITEWAY DESK!!! There was a sign on the desk to call the office. I picked up the phone. It rang about 10 times and then I got an error message, "The number you have reached is not currently in service." Nice. A woman was waiting there at the Go-Riteway waiting area and said she had been there for an hour and no one was had been at the desk. She gave me an 800 number to call. Someone answered and said a new clerk would be there soon. Ten minutes later a guy showed up to say the first shift gal had "bombed out" of her shift. He confirmed my reservation. I waited FOR FIFTY MINUTES before the clerk said it would be ANOTHER 30 MINUTES, AT LEAST. I called an Uber driver who was literally there in less than a minute AND the cost was $15 cheaper than Go-Riteway!! I WILL be getting a refund from Go-Riteway despite their "No Refunds" announcement on their receipt. Go-Riteway WILL GO OUT OF BUSINESS because they will never be able to compete with Uber and Lyft. They have crappy customer service and they deserve to go out of business! Good riddance!

Reviewed 24 November 2017

Booking online was easy. I was very appreciative they emailed me a day before to confirm my pickup. The driver actually arrived a few minutes early for pickup. The vehicle was VERY nice and the driver VERY professional. A great experience !

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Our group recently traveled to Cape Cod through Diamond Tours. They contracted to Go Rite Way Bus line for our trip. We were very pleased with our service. Steve went out of his way to explain things, gave us two awesome bus drivers (Shannon Lowe and Susan Booker) Everyone was very pleased!

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

A ride home after 30 hours of flying took over an hour. A trip that should have taken 20 minutes. The longest way was taken to everywhere. Will never use Riteway again.

1  Thank Quilt123
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Booked transfer for my first trip to Milwaukee in June. Missed my connecting flight due to plane issues and was worried about having to repay for the service. Not able to contact business via email or tweet on weekend, but the company reached out to me via phone and assured me I still had a transfer. Easy enough to find the desk at the airport and our driver into town was extremely friendly. He pointed out sites and even provided some dinner suggestions. Transfer back to airport was smooth as well.