Not a bad experience but it has too many flaws for 206.00 night hotel. Afew things were disappointing. The water park was very small, adults forget about it. The room had some fancy clock that required a maintenance person to set it. The toilet had stuff in it when we arrived and there was no sheet or pillow for the pull out. The hotel is close to the Grand Avenue Mall that has seen better days. Forget about finding breakfast besides the 15.00 deal in the lobby. One has to cab it or pay for in/out privileges in the car lot for using your own car. Not going to stay for that price with no breakfast or anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Milwaukee Hilton