Lowest prices for your stay
USD 202
Free cancellation until 22/04/21
Hotels.comUSD 208
Agoda.comUSD 203
TravelocityUSD 208
All reviews curved wall downtown milwaukee mini bar art museum room service king suite living room beautiful room rooms are large bed was very comfortable fireplace valet pastiche tub retro minibar deco
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

My wife and I have been coming to Hotel Metro through the years and were disappointed the last time we stayed here. We were not disappointed with the renovations and improvements the Marriott brand has done to the Metro. Well done Marriott!

We reserved the King City View that overlooked Milwaukee St. The room was very modern and offered a lot more room than anticipated. The 55” smart TV allowed us to cast streaming services through my phone.
The bathroom was very large and the shower pressure was great. All fixtures were Kohler as well.
We slept very well and the bed was very comfortable. The HVAC was a bit on the loud side however and did take a while to get to the preferred room temperature.

We will definitely return for another Staycation!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2020 via mobile

I’ve stayed here many a time, but this was my first stay under the new ownership and after recent renovations. I had high hopes after appreciating Mr Falkenstien’s work at previous hotels, and was not disappointed. New life has been given to this Milwaukee classic, and I’ll likely be a regular on my frequent return trips to my home town. Thank you!

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 23 June 2020

The problem is they are renovating and didn’t tell us until we checked in. I couldn’t get the amenities I paid for: fireplace didn’t work, thermostat didn’t work, no bath robes, no jetted tub, no rose petals or champagne (I went to pickup my own made the best of it) no restaurant inside, no continental breakfast and mini bar not stocked. All of these things were advertised I wanted this to be a relaxing Father’s Day getaway so I tried to stay calm. The front desk ladies were very kind and apologetic. They did give me 20% off my room and validated my overnight parking at the Pfister. The hotel is very pretty. The rooms should be discounted if they are staying operational during renovation. This should be communicated to guests so expectations can be adjusted.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2020

I stayed at Hotel Metro last December & January for a period of three weeks. I was there for Christmas. This hotel is really a lovely place to stay. The rooms are large, and, despite being in the midst of renovations, very comfortable. The staff are wonderful & everyone is pleasant. I had to extend my stay two times, and the staff could not have been more helpful. I would like to thank everyone, particularly Jen & Donna at reception, Mario & Max on valet & Elena from housekeeping, who ensured that I didn't forget my things, when I had to move rooms. Michael in the restaurant looked after me well. This is a welcoming & comfortable hotel, to say nothing of the great art deco foyer. I look forward to returning & highly recommend to everyone.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 17 March 2020

We recently stayed at the hotel Metro in Milwaukee after some of the rooms have been recently renovated and WOW they are fantastic! My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed it and the staff are fantastic. Their lobby is currently being renovated and the staff could not have been more polite and gracious the way they treated us-anytime you stay in downtown Milwaukee this will be our first choice! The room is one of the most comfortable places I've ever stayed whether for relaxation or for business this is a first class facility.

Room tip: Great location
Date of stay: March 2020