See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 July 2018

A basic, but less than adequate lodging experience. First off we were greeted by a friendly and helpful desk clerk. Sadly everything was downhill from there. This place is shabby. Signs point to non-existent vending and ice machines. During my hunt for one of the ice machines, I was confronted by an employee in an unfriendly and suspicious manner. It turns out the one working machine was on the second floor and was able to acquire ice there. There was a soda machine located there as well, however, it was poorly stocked or not stocked at all. The five buttons pushed for product returned an out of stock message. Accessible rooms were booked and verified, but they had none available A member of our group had to switch to the first floor so that he could at least take care of some bathroom business there. The complimentary breakfast was ok, but not stocked in a timely manner but it was unstocked quickly at 9 am. Come checkout time, I requested a bill split with my roomate and the manager was very hesitant to do so, but eventually offered and I decided to settle with roomate when we got back rather than bother the poor chap. They seem to be proud of this facility and crew. They sport big stickers requesting customers to review them on Trip Advisor. This is mine.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

The breakfast was really good. The beds were really comfortable but there was only soda in the drink machines which left us with no healthy option travelling with a young child.The weekend maid service was awesome the weekday maids just ok. The staff was very friendly, and helpful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017

The room was okay with a comfortable bed. The breakfast was also okay but I asked for ketchup for my eggs and they didn't have any. A lot of people put ketchup on their eggs. How much would it cost to have some packets available. More disappointing was that I had to leave the shower running for at least ten minutes to get hot water and then it went lukewarm halfway through my shower. When I checked out, I spoke to the front desk clerk who was unconcerned and said that the manager wouldn't be on duty until 11 AM. This was on a Thursday morning. The place was cheap - around $60 so I presume you get what you pay for.

Stayed: August 2017
3  Thank P2373BFleec
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I hope they finish what they are remodeling! The carpet, elevator, front door, and room door is awful and totally need the update! The walls are thin so you hear people talking and loud slam from the doors. The housekeepers didn't wear uniforms and extremely loud! Stay if you want cheap price but it's not the best service and clean.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pahoua
Reviewed 30 July 2017

This place is in the middle of a remodel. Their is paint, dust, wall board, etc. in all of the halls, but cut them some break, it's a remodel. Rooms, themselves really aren't bad. They are clean, freshly painted and have up dated linen. The bed was extremely comfortable and we both slept well. Hallways, although have been re-painted, have some of the dirtiest carpeting I've ever seen. We walked to our room with a manager and he told us about the work that remained.

Breakfast was fair, nothing special. Eggs, sausage, waffles, etc. But since I don't eat a lot of carbs the eggs were a welcome change to the normal sweet rolls most place call breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple