See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

The breakfast was really good. The beds were really comfortable but there was only soda in the drink machines which left us with no healthy option travelling with a young child.The weekend maid service was awesome the weekday maids just ok. The staff was very friendly, and helpful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017

The room was okay with a comfortable bed. The breakfast was also okay but I asked for ketchup for my eggs and they didn't have any. A lot of people put ketchup on their eggs. How much would it cost to have some packets available. More disappointing was that I had to leave the shower running for at least ten minutes to get hot water and then it went lukewarm halfway through my shower. When I checked out, I spoke to the front desk clerk who was unconcerned and said that the manager wouldn't be on duty until 11 AM. This was on a Thursday morning. The place was cheap - around $60 so I presume you get what you pay for.

Stayed: August 2017
3  Thank P2373BFleec
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I hope they finish what they are remodeling! The carpet, elevator, front door, and room door is awful and totally need the update! The walls are thin so you hear people talking and loud slam from the doors. The housekeepers didn't wear uniforms and extremely loud! Stay if you want cheap price but it's not the best service and clean.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pahoua
Reviewed 30 July 2017

This place is in the middle of a remodel. Their is paint, dust, wall board, etc. in all of the halls, but cut them some break, it's a remodel. Rooms, themselves really aren't bad. They are clean, freshly painted and have up dated linen. The bed was extremely comfortable and we both slept well. Hallways, although have been re-painted, have some of the dirtiest carpeting I've ever seen. We walked to our room with a manager and he told us about the work that remained.

Breakfast was fair, nothing special. Eggs, sausage, waffles, etc. But since I don't eat a lot of carbs the eggs were a welcome change to the normal sweet rolls most place call breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

This place is so run down and outdated. It looked like the at one time were going to update and stopped halfway through. The check in desk was a mess. Our room was ok but the microwave didn't work well and the floor was so gross, the walls were stained and discussing. We had toilet issues and in the middle of the night and the front desk said they had no one to bring it up. I went downstairs and 3 people were playing on the phone. Plus th3 plunger was broke. The bed was very comfortable though

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family