See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2017

This place is in the middle of a remodel. Their is paint, dust, wall board, etc. in all of the halls, but cut them some break, it's a remodel. Rooms, themselves really aren't bad. They are clean, freshly painted and have up dated linen. The bed was extremely comfortable and we both slept well. Hallways, although have been re-painted, have some of the dirtiest carpeting I've ever seen. We walked to our room with a manager and he told us about the work that remained.

Breakfast was fair, nothing special. Eggs, sausage, waffles, etc. But since I don't eat a lot of carbs the eggs were a welcome change to the normal sweet rolls most place call breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

This place is so run down and outdated. It looked like the at one time were going to update and stopped halfway through. The check in desk was a mess. Our room was ok but the microwave didn't work well and the floor was so gross, the walls were stained and discussing. We had toilet issues and in the middle of the night and the front desk said they had no one to bring it up. I went downstairs and 3 people were playing on the phone. Plus th3 plunger was broke. The bed was very comfortable though

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Amy G
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Originally we were put in a room where the air conditioner was broken and the room was 90 degrees. We did get relocated to another room. The breakfast was awful, overcooked eggs and dry muffins. There were other guests who partied every night until 4am so we didn't get any sleep, since we has to be up early every morning for the basketball tournament we were in town for. Our last night there, guests were running up and down the halls, pulling the fire alarms all night. The cops were called, but couldn't catch them. So once again, no sleep that night, and we had an 8 hour drive home first thing the next morning.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 300kr2017
Reviewed 15 July 2017

I've traveled frequently and have never left a bad review of a hotel, but honestly, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE.
From the second I checked in, the hotel was dirty. The bed was made, but upon lifting the thin blanket, full of dark hair, as it seemed the sheets hadn't even been washed. The floor and walls were full of sticky stains, toilet was filthy. The halls are unfinished with remodel.
The staff was exceedingly rude, and had absolutely no sense of customer service.
Every person I spoke to at the desk throughout my almost 2 week stay acted like doing their job was a burden, instead of being helpful or kind.
If I ever called down to the desk, I would be told "I don't know" the name of whoever I was speaking to, and "I don't know", as to when a manager would be in.
The parking lot is full of potholes, and was regularly strewn with trash.
Some of the lights in the room wouldn't turn on.
The internet connection is horrendous (which was highly inconvenient, as I needed it for my job), no channel list, or guide - thus no way to see what was actually on TV.
Regularly woken up by someone who was running up and down the halls laughing, knocking on all of the doors with "do not disturb" signs yelling "HOUSEKEEPING", despite housekeeping and the manager being in the hallway. Another few mornings, woken up by actual housekeepers practically shouting to one another in the halls.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank tiffedumonde
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Booked online without reading the reviews. Big mistake. The place is "under construction" which means that there are disassembled door frames, open holes in the lobby walls, and a completely run-down appearance. Add to that the experience of having a stranger come to your door in the middle of the night with a key that opens your room. Front desk was poorly trained and uninterested. An amazing experience!
Will not be back.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family