See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is pretty banged up. There are items that must be worked on in both the common areas and the guest rooms in order for it to be passable for me. Had I arrived after dark, not knowing anything about the hotel, I may not have stayed.

We arrived during daylight, however, and were able to recognize that the neighborhood seemed okay. They are working to improve the situation of the hotel, as remodeling is in process. The staff was welcoming and friendly, Parkin was free, and the check-in process was swift and painless.

Before I stay here again, I would want to have them show me a room, and would need to see good progress on the remodeling. I hope it goes well for them, as the people seem to be very good.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Nick J
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

At $69 it was great. Good eggs and other choices for breakfast. Very comfy bed, clean rooms. Under some sort of renovation, widespread throughout do it looked a little rough. We would stay there again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

This has to be absolutely the worst place I have ever stayed at .You need to be Lewis or Clark to find the place not a single sign and very dimly lit parking lot , no access to hotel from address given on website. When I arrived I should have known from the the parking lot. Trash every where, multiple beer cases, bags of trash . To top it off the multiple vehicles with groups of 3- 8 guys standing or sitting by there cars drinking . Almost intimidating to walk in to the hotel. Once inside the constant stench of weed and cigarettes and the loud and obnoxious people in the halls and next door parting until late all hours even after a calls to front desk.
Do everything you can to avoid this place,better off on a park bench .

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Jamie R
Reviewed 17 September 2016

We booked 7 rooms and in that 4 rooms lost power at mid night. When we informed about no power there was no acknowledgement from the front desk staff as if these are charity rooms. The breakfast was horrible and they don't refill when empty. I would never come to this hotel again and will not recommend this to any one.
I never experienced rooms with no power. Non sense!!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Basker N
Reviewed 8 September 2016

Would never stay here again. Service is horrible, security is bad and the atmosphere is horrible. One of the days we stayed no continental breakfast was set out. My daughter who is over 20 would not go to our room by herself because of the atmosphere of the place. Cleanliness was ok.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business