Lowest prices for your stay
USD 161
USD 146
PricelineUSD 149
Expedia.comUSD 149
Agoda.comUSD 161
All reviews public market great location wood floors social hour renovated historic building ceiling fan water st room was large and comfortable restaurants and shops walking distance breakfast was delicious milwaukee downtown great stay business trip hot tub beautiful hotel king bed
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2020

Front desk clerk Peter was unprofessional, rude and not knowledgeable about Hilton honors perks. I asked about the price match guarantee at check in and Peter said he never heard of it. I asked him to get someone who could help, he said he was alone. There was another customer behind me so I let them go ahead of me while I searched the program. He checked them out and told them about all the amenities and how to get to their room. I pulled up the program on Google, found two similar rooms on the Hilton app. One for $87 one for $97. He told me he couldn't go lower than $97 or give the additional 25% off. He checked me out didn't tell me about any amenities or tell me how to get to my room. I checked my receipt the next day after checking out on the app I noticed he didn't even give me the $97 price. I called to speak with the manager June and haven't been able to talk to her either. I guess she doesn't care about customer service

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
GeneralM300, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2020

Thank you for your review.
First and foremost, I have spoken to our staff and apologize for any less than superior service which you should expect from our hotel.
With regard to our Price Match Guarantee, this applies to the actual hotel you are staying at only, it does not cross over from one hotel to the other. As locations, occupancy demand and rates vary, this promise is to insure your reserved hotel rate is the lowest available booked through the Hilton website.
Please see the program details below:
Hilton's Price Match Guarantee
We do our best to always offer you the lowest price, but if you find a lower qualified price* on another site, we will be happy to match it and give you 25% off that stay.
Here's how it works:
If you find a lower qualified price* for the same accommodation and terms at any point before your reservation is made or up to 24 hours after making your reservation through one of the official Hilton booking channels**, we will honor the lower price AND take an additional 25% off the room rate for each night of your stay.
Once again with my apologies.
Please feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns on this matter.
Tammy Fraley
Homewood Suites Milwaukee Downtown
tfraley@kinseth.com
414-563-1250

Reviewed 18 February 2020

When I travel I like to look for hotels that have some character to them as well as first-class amenities, and Homewood Suites hit every note. The building highlights neat historical details like exposed beam ceilings and original brick walls, original or reclaimed wood floors, and interesting memorabilia on display. Plus the rooms are large, the amenities plentiful and the staff welcoming and friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
GeneralM300, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay. Our Team truly love what they do. We wanted to keep thing original so the character of the building stayed the same. The memorabilia was stuff we actually found while under construction so it is a conversation piece. Thanks again for staying and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 February 2020

This is a Great Property - the evening social was magnificent. The rooms are great, clean, and the fitness center was good as well. Second time staying at this location and will be back when in Milwaukee again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
GeneralM300, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2020

Thank you for your awesome review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 12 February 2020

......................very comfortable rooms tge service was outstanding the staff was amazing the breakfast was delicious and everything by far was in excellent shape i loved my stay here and will be staying again often

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
GeneralM300, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2020

WOW ! We truly thank you for this review and 5 stars, your satisfaction is our #1 priority.
We certainly look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 10 February 2020

We came into town for my son's wedding. The hotel is a very cool industrial design; the staff was welcoming, the rooms were clean, parking was available across the street and a hot breakfast. The only downside was the (temporary) construction noise and noise from the highway that we were able to somewhat mitigate with a noise machine. Great wedding, Great stay!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and nice review.
We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and congratulate your son on his recent marriage.
Your ratings and feedback are imperative to us and we thank you for sharing.
We certainly look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.