All reviews milwaukee airport park and fly room was clean an overnight stay fridge and microwave continental breakfast shuttle driver mke
Reviewed 2 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8Milwaukee, Webmaster at Super 8 by Wyndham Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Reviewed 28 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8Milwaukee, Webmaster at Super 8 by Wyndham Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Checked in at 2pm with a very unfriendly desk clerk. Was put into a room farthest from the elevator and lobby as possible. Looked into bathroom at a toilet that appeared to have poop still on sides of bowl. Found out by trying to clean it myself. I was a hotel manager at one time at Marriott properties so had cleaned many hotel rooms myself. Toilet was permanently stained and so gross to have to look at for 4 days. I should have asked to change rooms but didn't. I will never not ask again.

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your comments. I’m very sorry we couldn’t meet your needs or expectations. We take great pride in being a pleasant, friendly and accommodating place to stay, and we obviously let you down in some ways. For that, I apologize. I hope when you visit the area again you will give us another chance to meet your needs. I’m certain we’ll do better for you next time.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

I have stayed at your motel many times over the years, much more frequently before I retired. I used the Park-N-Fly services more time than I can recall. This last visit was very unsatisfactory. The shuttle service to and from the airport was very good as it always has been. The staff is very cordial and helpful. My criticism is about the cleanliness and the state of repair of the facility. My room was only superficially clean, the wash basin was cracked severely, the corners haven't been vacuumed for a very long time, the room stank. The whole building looked very shop worn and tired. May I suggest that this facility needs a complete refurbishing.
Now on to my breakfast experience. The breakfast room is also very much in need of a good cleaning. Both behind the counter and in the public dinning area. The toaster wasn't working. The food was mostly gone by 7:30 and we were told that not more sausages and eggs were available. The yogurt was gone. The waffle maker was very over worked as people were standing in line to make their waffle and then the waffle batter dispenser was out of batter mix. The lady trying to keep up with the kitchen area was not tidy as she had food spills on her uniform. There were dirty wiping cloths on the counter and all this was not very professional nor appealing.

Room Tip: go to the Quality Inn next door

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

We had stayed at this motel before, but this stay was not as good. We were there for three nights while attending Milwaukee Irish Fest. The room we were originally given had a king sized bed that was up against the wall on one side. That would not have worked for my husband and I who are up in age and not very agile. Upon request, we were given a handicapped room which did meet our needs. It was spacious and there was good access to the bed which was also low enough to be used easily. The room was clean enough that I didn't get the willies, but housekeeping obviously doesn't notice heavy dust layers which we had on our baseboards and the base of the floor lamp. It is interesting that we also had the same experience of at least one other reviewer of coming back to our room and the door was not being latched. We had left in the morning and then housekeeping had been there. We found the people at the desk to be helpful. The breakfast was usual for a Super 8.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. I’m terribly sorry we failed to meet your expectations. We take real pride in this property and are taking actions to make it better than ever before. When you return to Shawnee in the future, I hope you will give us another try and see that how we’ve changed and improved.