“Great location, quiet hotel”

Super 8 Milwaukee Airport
Ranked #47 of 55 Hotels in Milwaukee
Reviewed 5 September 2017

This hotel is conveniently loccated not only for the airport, but for the car ferry to Michigan. If you are leaving early on the car ferry or arriving late, this is a very convenient place to stay. Since I do not know my way around Milwaukee anymore, I found this to be an economical way to manage my solo trip to the ferry. They also provide transportation to the airport by appointment.

Room Tip: There is an elevator and luggage dollies, so I did not mind being on the third floor.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Super8Milwaukee, Webmaster at Super 8 Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us. I’m very glad that our hotel impressed you in so many ways. We focus on offering a guest experience that will satisfy a wide range of travelers. When you’re in the area again, I hope you will make us your first choice. We’ll be here when you need us with another great stay that you’re sure to like again.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 28 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8Milwaukee, Webmaster at Super 8 Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Checked in at 2pm with a very unfriendly desk clerk. Was put into a room farthest from the elevator and lobby as possible. Looked into bathroom at a toilet that appeared to have poop still on sides of bowl. Found out by trying to clean it myself. I was a hotel manager at one time at Marriott properties so had cleaned many hotel rooms myself. Toilet was permanently stained and so gross to have to look at for 4 days. I should have asked to change rooms but didn't. I will never not ask again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your comments. I’m very sorry we couldn’t meet your needs or expectations. We take great pride in being a pleasant, friendly and accommodating place to stay, and we obviously let you down in some ways. For that, I apologize. I hope when you visit the area again you will give us another chance to meet your needs. I’m certain we’ll do better for you next time.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

I have stayed at your motel many times over the years, much more frequently before I retired. I used the Park-N-Fly services more time than I can recall. This last visit was very unsatisfactory. The shuttle service to and from the airport was very good as it always has been. The staff is very cordial and helpful. My criticism is about the cleanliness and the state of repair of the facility. My room was only superficially clean, the wash basin was cracked severely, the corners haven't been vacuumed for a very long time, the room stank. The whole building looked very shop worn and tired. May I suggest that this facility needs a complete refurbishing.
Now on to my breakfast experience. The breakfast room is also very much in need of a good cleaning. Both behind the counter and in the public dinning area. The toaster wasn't working. The food was mostly gone by 7:30 and we were told that not more sausages and eggs were available. The yogurt was gone. The waffle maker was very over worked as people were standing in line to make their waffle and then the waffle batter dispenser was out of batter mix. The lady trying to keep up with the kitchen area was not tidy as she had food spills on her uniform. There were dirty wiping cloths on the counter and all this was not very professional nor appealing.

Room Tip: go to the Quality Inn next door
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments.