All reviews fire pit love seat small fridge pf changs water features would stay here again pool area very nice stay room was large business trip great for kids breakfast buffet common areas hot tub lobby bar staff was friendly very nice hotel
Reviewed 24 November 2015 via mobile

I got "stuck" going to this hotel while the rest of my group was at the hotel next door. Boy am I happy with my stay. The room was large and a beautiful blue grey color with a queen size bed. The bathroom had a real glass door for the shower. The bed embraced me in comfort and I slept all through the night. I especially loved the couch that was in the room. It was comfortable to lean back and put my feet up and I didn't feel stiff at all while sitting. I absolutely loved my stay here.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2015

Our room was very large with all the amenities one expects at a Marriott. When we checked in, we given a room by the elevator. I wasn't sure how this would work out noise wise. It was absolutely no problem. The room was quiet and very comfortable.
I do not like to just sit in a motel room, so the lobby area in a hotel is always important to me. They had numerous places to sit. I especially liked the patio. It had a fountain, fire pit, a grassy area, and a variety of sitting areas. We were not the only guests to sit outside and enjoy the evening.
We were in Middleton for two nights. We ate at Vin Santo, an excellent Italian restaurant, one night and the other night we went across the street to the Quaker Steak and Lube. We had breakfast at the Hubbard Street Diner and Three Sisters. There was a shuttle that went into Middleton from the hotel. The one negative for me is the high cost for breakfast if you eat at their Bistro.The hotel is a popular stop for business conferences so these guests may have expense accounts and the $10 breakfast doesn't bother them.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2015

We stayed here before visiting Taliesen. Clean, quiet and comfortable with friendly staff. I like that the shower had a bench and the bathroom was spacious enough to accommodate two adults at the same time. Lobby was modern and also spacious.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2015

I booked this room while training at Epic. Large and spacious King room. Great amenities. Loved the large shower. Top notch for everything. My only issue is that there was either a horse above me or they moved furniture everyday ONLY above my room. I cant blame that on the hotel, but if I had to say anything, it would be to add some padding or something between floors!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2015

Room was very large and nicely furnished. The motel only served food and had bar open after 5PM and for 3 hours for breakfast which was a little bit of an oddity for me. Would have liked to be able to have a drink with family and lunch. We walked to lunch nearby however. Shower was very strange. SUPER large but the bench seat was so far from the water I don't know how you could use it honestly.

Room Tip: My room was excellent and large. Room 233.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family