“This is my all time favorite restaurant- know gluten free! ”
Review of Louisianne's Etc

Louisianne's Etc
Ranked #5 of 113 Restaurants in Middleton
Price range: USD 25 - USD 100
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

We have been going here for over 20 years and it is still great food and amazing service! My husband called ahead for my bday and I had some surprises waiting! Gwen always makes us feel special, Eric knows exactly what we drink and John plays great music!
I had the red snapper special and it blew my mind! It has smashed potatoes with a blue cheese sauce, zucchini, mushroom and shrimp in another amazing sauce with the red snapper on the top. All gluten free!
My sister had the special as well and loved it. My husband had the crab puffs, corns and shrimp bisque and the tenderloin cordon bleu as his main. He enjoyed every bite.
We highly recommend to all our friends!

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

An easy go-to for a romantic dinner. All your senses will feel NOLA! Food is wonderful, Johnny C is an amazing performer, ambiance is calm and comfortable. Park a block or two away to ease back into reality!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Except for the place not being too handicap friendly because of the steep steps, everything else is great. No complaints with my food, my husband wasn't much in to it, but what does he know? :) I love creole food so I like it the Louisianne tries hard to step away from the usual stuff.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

A group of 8 of us had dinner here. If you want Cajun, go to Lilliana's in Madison. Food here is terrible. All eight dinners came swimming in awful sauces. Food piled on the plate, quite unattractive. I had the grilled shrimp and spinach. Couldn't make out any taste other than the sweet sticky sauce overwhelming the dish. Same thing with my friends. Also, the restaurant is in a basement, very dark, extremely noisy. I would never come back

2  Thank Beth C
Reviewed 21 April 2016

When you travel for business, ordinary and dependable are ok. But I want local and stupendous and unique. I want to find the hidden gem that makes business travel just a bit more bearable. Louisiana's has it all. Great atmosphere, very good wait staff and what you came for, the food. Fresh, authentic and brimming with personality. Street parking or a lot nearby and located in the basement, a few steps and a few stairs bring you to an enjoyable and not soon to be forgotten evening.

Been to Louisianne's Etc? Share your experiences!