All reviews capital brewery underground parking free laundry long term stay highway side road noise hour pool booked a king suite social night place to stay small pool family stay having fun awesome staff waffles west towne mall night auditor
Reviewed 20 August 2016

Stayed here for a night 7/11/2016. Excellent location for visiting area attractions: Capital Brewery, Mustard Museum, eateries and bars: Village Green is a local hang out w/excellent bar food. The Free House is more up scale, we didn't enjoy it much in years past but we enjoyed ourselves this visit. Pauls Neighborhood bar and is also a local hangout. For eats, I've heard My sisters Kitchen is excellent for breakfast from family and one of these times I have to check out the Hubbard Avenue Diner. Staybridge Suites is Just off the belt line (highway 14). Much quieter than you would think. The room appeared clean and nothing was out of order. Suites have a kitchen (w/o oven). Staff was friendly, morning breakfast is above average with a large selection to choose from. We sat outside for breakfast, no bugs, very pleasant. Parking is free. One oddity: It appears that they have gone through a re-model and added new bathroom toilets. The door on our bathroom would scrap the edge of the toilet and you have to pull it past to fully open or close. Note for the Capital Brewery Tour. After you have your tour time set go to the Mustard Museum, get a couple of mustard's you like (the selection is probably the largest in the world) and a bag of small pretzels. If you're early, sit in the beer gardens and sample some beers and enjoy for pretzels and mustard. I'm a lager fan and I recommend the Supper Club (It's not bad. Hence the 'supper club' reference). Relax and enjoy.

Stayed: July 2016
sbsmiddleton, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Middleton / Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Dear Barfesser,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we greatly appreciate it! We are glad to hear you had an great experience at our hotel Staybridge Suites in Middleton Wisconsin.Yes we have a few nice "pubs" around our hotel to enjoy. We look forward to seeing you on your next travels whether it would be business or for pleasure! Thank you for recommending us also!!

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Great place to stay! We did a last minute weekend trip for the kids and picked this hotel on the drive down. I called for an early check-in, and that was no problem at all! We had a queen suite. Doors separated the living from the bedroom, which was perfect! The kids slept in the living room/kitchen area and we stayed in the bedroom. The breakfast was fresh and amazing :) The pool is open 24 hours and no restrictions on when kids can be there. The only thing I would change is the pool was a little cold, but other than that, we had a perfect stay and the very accommodating hotel really helped our trip. We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

The hotel is a bit hard to find, the sign where you drive in is very small and hidden by a huge shrub. The front desk very helpful, but you can only park against the building. They do have ungrounded parking but the key fob NEVER works. We didn't know that the first time and had to back all the back out of the tunnel and onto the street. The hotel is very nice, the pool is in need of some technical. You can tell it doesn't get cleaned often. The tables had food in them and the chairs were broken. Our room was very well laid out and spacious. BUT the deal breaker for me was the bathroom. I was really filthy!! There was long black hair in the tub. I have blonde hair so it wasn't mine. The black hair was stuck to the wall to the left of the toilet. I bet it is still there. And the floor hadn't been cleaned. It smelled like mildew so bad I was pungent. I went to Target and bought clorox spray, came back and cleaned the room myself!!. I bleached the daylights out of the shower curtain. The biggest problem is the outer curtain hangs on the floor and gets wet and stays wet. They did not hang them high enough. Had I know I was going to spend all this money to stay here and end up cleaning my own roo. I would have stayed home, at least I know my bathroom is clean. Gross bathrooms are a deal breaker for me.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Middleton / Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Dear 887kimberly,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review regarding your recent stay. We are happy that you have found our hotel to be very nice and regarded our front desk very helpful. On the other hand, we regret that the underground parking, pool condition and cleanliness of the bathroom were a letdown. I have taken note of your comments and have shared them with our management team to review the procedures we have in place and make necessary improvements to our service to ensure guests do not experience this in the future.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again on your next future.

Dianne L.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 10 May 2016

Check out their lower weekend rates. We got wonderful two room suite for less that standard room at one of the popular inns down the street. Also their free breakfast is superior to any you may get elsewhere. This location was perfect for our weekend stay in the Madison area. It is just minutes from downtown Madison yet close to some of the best restaurants in the area.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
sbsmiddleton, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Middleton / Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2016

Dear Tom B,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we greatly appreciate it! We are glad to hear you had an good experience at our hotel Staybridge Suites in Middleton.Yes we have some very favorable rates on the weekends depending on what is going on in the area. We do try to serve a "superior" breakfast.
We look forward to seeing you on your next travels!
Thank you for recommending us also!!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

A recent business-related trip brought me to Middleton for a 2 night stay at the Staybridge. The hotel was clean and comfortable. My room had a full size refrigerator, kitchen sink, dish-washer, microwave, 2-burner range, and kitchenware. Although I didn't need to use those amenities this time around, I'll keep it in mind for the future. The bathrooms sink was separate from the bathtub/toilet, which is a nice set up for a family. Staff was very friendly, the breakfast was decent, and there were newspapers, books, and games in the common area off the lobby. Pool and exercise equipment was available 24/7. The staff was helpful. Underground parking was available, though only a few cars used it, so the basement was a little deserted feeling. There were a few nice restaurants within a few blocks walking distance. Access to the interstate was quick and easy.

Room Tip: Third (top) floor!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
sbsmiddleton, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Middleton / Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Dear Kaycee54494

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we greatly appreciate it! We are glad to hear you had an good experience at our hotel Staybridge Suites in Middleton Wisconsin It is our goal to have our staff make all of our guest feel like this is your home away from home experience.The underground parking does not get used as much when the weather is nice and it was beautiful when you were here with us.Yes we have several nice different (type's of food ) restaurants to pick from that are within walking distance from the hotel.
We look forward to seeing you on your next travels!
Thank you for recommending us also!!