“Great place of a burger and a beer”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Red Granite Bar and Grill
Ranked #12 of 44 Restaurants in Merrill
Cuisines: American, Bar
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Was driving by on our way back from Minocqua and decided to stop in for a hamburger. The burger was very good and went very well with the beer. The staff was very friendly. It is a nice a clean place.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 1 May 2015 via mobile

Burgers are ridiculously tasty! But so are the wraps! Actually everything that I've ordered I have truly enjoyed. Can't wait to try the pizza, looks great too, trying that next!

Reviewed 13 March 2015

We went for a drive and as we headed north, our taste buds drew us to the back roads home knowing we'd be stopping for the best burger in Lincoln County. I drool just thinking about the burgers at Red Granite Bar and Grill!

You have a choice of a half pound burger or a third pound burger and both are juicy and delicious. I chose Swiss cheese and lettuce on mine and it came with a large helping of fries. I was full on the third pound burger yet the crunchy fries were so good I finished them (which I never do). My husband had the half pound burger and couldn't finish his fries.

It's a home-town bar with great foods and specials every evening.

Date of visit: March 2015