“Dinner”

Add it.
Ranked #28 of 44 Restaurants in Merrill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 December 2015

This is a very reasonable and delicious place to get food anytime of the day. The food is great and the staff was very nice.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

have been there several times now, food was very good - best burger I have had in the area ,service very good, etc. Will go back again

Reviewed 21 September 2013

Goopy chili scraped from the kettle's bottom is something I would never order and pay for again. The buffet is average to good at noon.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

The 51 truck stop used to be one of our favorite restaurants, and recently, they closed for the new owners to reopen it. It's now called the Friendship House Family Restaurant. The food is not bad, but average at best. I used to love going to the 51 truck stop for the salad bar or great sandwiches and awesome buffets, but that is all gone now and all that's left is an average family restaurant. Sorry to see the original go!!!!!

Reviewed 28 June 2013

I was hungry; I stopped. I ordered one of the specials which was Spagetti and meatballs. Pasta was very good, hot, soft and tasty; meatballs were ok, no complains; however, I was sure that the sauce was Chef boyardee right out of the can. I wanted to try the stuffed green pepper, but they were out of it. there is a very large menu, and it may be that some of the items are excellent, but not the one that I tried. Staff was very helpful, and the homemade chicken soup was quite good. I may try again...........but then again, may not.