“Typical WI supper club, but where are the relish trays?”
Review of Club 64

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Club 64
Ranked #22 of 42 Restaurants in Merrill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Okay so I am picky about my supper clubs in WI... I expect stainless steel relish trays from the 1970's. This place had the dark walls, dark and (sticky?) carpeting, obligatory bar attached, all the makings of a supper club, and yes - good food and attentive service (we were one of maybe four groups in the place so they ought to be attentive), and bread loaves served sliced and warm (damn I love bread), but I want relish trays! My steak was delicious and the others in my party had no complaints, but I will add my drink from the bar was all soda and no booze... come on, really? The waitress was polite and all in all I have no complaints, that is, I would go back again.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

We were very satisfied with our meals. My husband had the prime rib and a buffet. He was very full and satisfied with his meal. I had the tenderloin and added shrimp to it. The only issues I had were they did not specify how the shrimp were done - I removed the breading and the tenderloin was quite thick. I ordered it medium well - I should have butterflied had I known. So that had to be sent back because it was pink. They were very accommodating with the additions and subtractions to my order. I really appreciated it.

It is pretty pricey for a small town supper club!

Reviewed 10 September 2015

We go there on saturday nights,for the prime rib.It is melt in your mouth good.In my opinion, one of the best in the area.The prices are right in line.Very helpful wait staff.

1  Thank 892william

Been to Club 64? Share your experiences!