“Ice cream dream!”

Pops Frozen Custard
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Ice cream treats dreams are made of! Burgers and grill foods so tasty and fresh! They even have classic table top games to play! Don't miss this one!

Reviewed 2 June 2017

My son and I visited Pops yesterday after seeing a movie. We both ordered the Strawberry Schaum Torte and really like them. My son also had the Jumbo Double Butter Burger. I didn't taste it but it looked great ~ especially the bun. It was not your ordinary burger bun. AND the prices were good.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Best Burgers, shakes and sundaes around! When looking for a great cheeseburger and I don't want to grill -it's off to Pops we go. Onion rings and fries are good, too. pops covers all the major food groups

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Eat here at least once a week. Meet my dad for lunch along with my sister and sometimes my brother also joins us. Have been going there for years. The turkey burger is my favorite. Between all of us we have probably eaten everything on the menu. Custard is always good and a new flavor every day. Sharon the owner is very nice and always comes to talk to you.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Although Pops has pretty good food for a custard stand, their vanilla frozen custard is by far the richest and most delicious of any in the area. I stop whenever I am in the neighborhood for a regular cone with one scoop of vanilla. It is a treat I truly enjoy. Service is fast and the people are friendly.