“Dinner”

Pops Frozen Custard
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Best Burgers, shakes and sundaes around! When looking for a great cheeseburger and I don't want to grill -it's off to Pops we go. Onion rings and fries are good, too. pops covers all the major food groups

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Eat here at least once a week. Meet my dad for lunch along with my sister and sometimes my brother also joins us. Have been going there for years. The turkey burger is my favorite. Between all of us we have probably eaten everything on the menu. Custard is always good and a new flavor every day. Sharon the owner is very nice and always comes to talk to you.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Although Pops has pretty good food for a custard stand, their vanilla frozen custard is by far the richest and most delicious of any in the area. I stop whenever I am in the neighborhood for a regular cone with one scoop of vanilla. It is a treat I truly enjoy. Service is fast and the people are friendly.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Burgers are great along with the best malts and fried green beans..yum!!! This place is always hopping with a cozy , fun atmosphere. Lots of laughter, friends and family...good time!!!

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

This place was recommended from a business owner and as soon as I checked in on Facebook my friends started commenting... I wished I had read their comments before I ordered.... A huge burger bun like at Kopp's.... and a small thin patty like on a McDonald's happy meal burger.... three patties I needed to be able to taste that size bun!