“Best Frozen Custard Anywhere”

Pops Frozen Custard
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Although Pops has pretty good food for a custard stand, their vanilla frozen custard is by far the richest and most delicious of any in the area. I stop whenever I am in the neighborhood for a regular cone with one scoop of vanilla. It is a treat I truly enjoy. Service is fast and the people are friendly.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Burgers are great along with the best malts and fried green beans..yum!!! This place is always hopping with a cozy , fun atmosphere. Lots of laughter, friends and family...good time!!!

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

This place was recommended from a business owner and as soon as I checked in on Facebook my friends started commenting... I wished I had read their comments before I ordered.... A huge burger bun like at Kopp's.... and a small thin patty like on a McDonald's happy meal burger.... three patties I needed to be able to taste that size bun!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

All great, we stop here all the time for a snack or ice cream treat. There is a walk up window in addition to indoor and outdoor seating. Always a special flavor and great price.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We have been stopping at Pop's for custard after our Friday Fish Fries for the past couple of weeks. Both my Sweetie and I are kind of "Custard Snobs". We have to put Pop's up toward the top of our list. This past week's flavor was "Bear Claw" and was fantastic.