“Meeting with friends”

Pops Frozen Custard
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Burgers are great along with the best malts and fried green beans..yum!!! This place is always hopping with a cozy , fun atmosphere. Lots of laughter, friends and family...good time!!!

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

This place was recommended from a business owner and as soon as I checked in on Facebook my friends started commenting... I wished I had read their comments before I ordered.... A huge burger bun like at Kopp's.... and a small thin patty like on a McDonald's happy meal burger.... three patties I needed to be able to taste that size bun!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 15 February 2017

All great, we stop here all the time for a snack or ice cream treat. There is a walk up window in addition to indoor and outdoor seating. Always a special flavor and great price.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 14 February 2017

We have been stopping at Pop's for custard after our Friday Fish Fries for the past couple of weeks. Both my Sweetie and I are kind of "Custard Snobs". We have to put Pop's up toward the top of our list. This past week's flavor was "Bear Claw" and was fantastic.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 6 February 2017

I remember going there years ago. I was in the mood for one of their burgers and was Very HAPPY to see that it was still in business. The food was just as good as I remember it. The only down side was the person taking out order messed it up and had to redo it. She did not listen when I was giving her the order, plus right in the middle of taking the order she stopped and waited on another customer.

Date of visit: February 2017