“Excellent sushi, great staff”

Ninja Japanese Steakhouse
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2017

When Ninja first opened, I was not a sushi fan. My son and wife finally talked me into going and it was excellent. I have tried sushi at many different restaurants since and Ninja ranks at the top of them. This is definitely the best sushi in the area. They have a nice bar and the staff is great. The hibachi area is a lot of fun and the food has always been good.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

This is the place I compare other sushi restaurants to, and the reason is freshness. Nice atmosphere, very good staff, but just great tasting food. I have enjoyed their Shrimp Shumai (dumpling) appetizer, salmon, shrimp and scallop sushi (and the scallop was so fresh it melts in your mouth), and their Tom Yum Goog soup. Along with other specialty rolls, this place has a great menu, plus they appear to do a solid hibachi business. I'll have to come back with a group of friends to try that. I have not been disappointed yet.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

We have been here several times for lunch and once for dinner at the hibachi grill tables. The staff is well trained, The food is good, our chef was careful with my shellfish allergy and cooked my food first before he started on the other dinners in our group table who had shellfish in the order. My hibachi filet mignon was done medium rare and delicious with the fried rice, sauces, soup and salad. Lunch service is also fast and very good.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Very hospitable staff. Good local and Japanese beer and sake. Excellent sushi quality. Hibachi chefs are fun and talented.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I went to Ninja with three of my friends for a girls night out. It was my first visit and I would definitely go again for dinner.

I had the chicken hibachi which I enjoyed. It came with clear soup, a salad, chicken, vegetables and hibachi noodles. I also ordered the fried rice.

The next time I think I will try the vegetable hibachi. The chicken was good and plentiful, actually too much chicken for me. I loved the vegetables.

Our chef was amazing and our server was outstanding. I didn’t have any complaints.

As I said this was my first visit so I will be sure to write another review after my next visit. As of now I would recommend you try Ninja in Menomonee Falls, WI.

Added note: they are also open for lunch.