“Excellent food and hometown atomsphere”
Review of Country Corners

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Country Corners
Ranked #8 of 21 Restaurants in McFarland
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I go there after golf with friends, a quite place to talk and enjoy a good sandwish with a variety of beers to choose.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I can't say enough about Country Corners Bar. Not only do they have a great Country atmosphere, They have great people working there. Best Burgers around and Great music during the week and on weekends! Love it!

Reviewed 17 September 2015

If your looking for a fun country bar, live music alot of nights, or a pretty good weekday lunch this is the place. Plus they have car cruises, Halloween parties, and other fun events all year.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

We have visited here several times. I grew up near here and at one time this was a general store and had a small bar in it. I used to go there with my dad and he had a beer or 2 and I had candy from the store. Nothing like those old memories. Anyway, now its a great place to have a good sandwich for lunch. They always have specials and the soups are very good. I think there are a lot of fun things going on at night too like meat raffles and music. I would highly advise a visit here.

Reviewed 1 December 2014

A nice bar to watch a band. Check their website as they have constant weekly bands!! Good drink prices too.