“Nice stay”

Lauerman Guest House Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Marinette
Lauerman Guest House Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Marinette B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 August 2017

This was our second stay at a B&B. The first stay (elsewhere) was magnificent and I warned my husband that he'd be disappointed in future stays. That being said, our stay at the Lauerman House was fine. We were allowed to check in early, the innkeeper was pleasant and told us a few things about how the house operates and our room was large & well furnished. The bathroom had a two person whirlpool tub and thick, luxurious towels. Our breakfast was served at 8 as we requested.

The first day was quiche with bacon, fresh fruit and a pastry. The second day was stuffed french toast topped with peaches and bacon and different fresh fruit. I think--since none of it was explained to us. This isn't devastating, just a missed detail. The house is next to a train track which seems to be rarely used, so don't let that scare you away.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 6 October 2016

My wife and I have never stayed in a B&B before and we're always hesitant in doing so. We thought we would try this as a new venture on our road trip around Lake Michigan . From the moment we met Heidi (manager) and her warm greeting to the stunning entrance way with high ceilings and woodwork that I haven't seen in years. The entire mansion is spotless and beautifully appointed. The first floor Bar is beautiful and quaint. The bathroom appears to be original and brings back memories of my childhood . If your looking for charm..... Look no further . This is a must stay !!! We will be back.

Patrick & Mary O'Neil

Room Tip: All are good
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2015

This is one of the best places I've ever stayed in. The house is a beautiful mansion with a great history. All of the downstairs is available to guests. There's an "honor bar," a full bar with bottles of wine, liquor, and all mixers. A price list is on the counter where you can write down what you had. Reasonable prices.
Our room was a suite with a huge balcony set up with a table and chairs. We were only there one night, but I wish we could have stayed in this place longer. It was just wonderful, and anyone with any complaints is just being picky, in my opinion.

Room Tip: Balcony suite has a wonderful balcony! It's worth the extra few dollars.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2015

Hotels in the area were booked so we looked for a B & B...so glad we did as this was a terrific place to stay. All the rooms were different and very well decorated. The house was right across from the river so we could go for nice walks. The downstairs had a very comfortable living area that we took advantage of every night. Heidi was such a great "innkeeper"...we had many very nice conversations with her. The breakfasts were superb. We will definitely stay again when we are in the area.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2015

This is a beautiful place-so ornate, like a fairytale. I loved that it was private, the staff worked quietly in the background. We only stayed one short night but the balcony room was a spacious retreat. Loved the honor bar set up, loved breakfast. If our travels ever take us this way again I would again choose to stay here. It is really unique.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple