See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Although the owners were pleasant, it was a strange place. Everything looked updated walking into the room, and then you realize oh. . looks like the glued that on the wall, or painted light switches. . very quick updates to charge more I guess. The bathroom was falling apart and my sheets had a stain on them. EW. Had to sleep on the comforter. I would spend the money next time and enjoy my stay in Marinette.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2016

Where do I begin? Shower head not adjustable,so you get sprayed when you turn the water on, so does the bathroom floor. The maintenance/manager man is very odd, to the point it is scary. Do not disturb sign means nothing to this establishment. Uses the excuse of have to empty the trash to enter your room when you're not there. Other guests have reported excess charges to their accounts. We haven't received our card bills yet. Yes we are concerned. It also was reported to us that the management has been investigated for unscrupulous practices regarding insurance claims. Beware

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2015

Super friendly lady welcomed me and gave me a discount. Room was clean and bed was very comfy. Room was quiet. She allowed me to park my motorcycle right outside the office where she promised to keep an eye on it all night long.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 June 2015

Was a little leery when I first checked in. Hallways are not brightly lit, walking down the hall you could hear TV's from the rooms. The room was very small but I was only there for 1 night. The lighting in the room was poor made it difficult to work. The night lights were a nice feature. The room was average some updates have been done. The beds are very tall had to climb up on it. The owners were nice and friendly. In room coffee, shower was good and plenty of hot water. The room was clean, flat screen TV, fridge, microwave.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 August 2014

My family and I stayed at this motel for a night while we were taking our trip to Michigan. The owner was very friendly and did his best to accommodate our needs. Surprisingly, the rooms are very nice with flat screen TVs and comfy beds, Also, the location is perfect! It is right off highway 41, no turns no confusing roads. I will most definitely stay here on our next trip to Michigan.

Room Tip: opt for the newly remodeled rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family