“Great American experience”

50's American Diner
Price range: USD 12 - USD 18
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The diner is open friday 5pm til 9pm saturday 12 noon til 9pm and sunday 12 noon til 7pm to book please give us a call the diner has received a 5 star food hygeine rating for the last 11 years and is the highest rating available We have recently won The Food Awards category " Best World Cuisine" both in the Midlands and in England.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We visited with family members a couple of weeks ago and wow.
We met and greeted by name which was a great touch.
We had 2 milkshakes(to die for) and a couple comes.
We ordered and the food arrived in a timely manner plus we could see it being made .
We all enjoyed our food we had a hotdog covered in cheese and onions plus 3 burgers all of which were lovely.
All in all a truly fantastic experience.
Thanks guys and keep up the great work

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I had booked this for my Husbands Birthday as my daughters had wanted to go for a long time. What a huge disappointment. We ordered drinks - my bottle of water was out of date, by 7 months. The staff apologised and replaced. Then for the food. My ribs were mediocre - very poor side salad of 2 lettuce leaves, red onion & 1 tomato segment. Just a mass of fries too. My husbands Burger was just 'ok'. Now for the kids meals....we thought the Beans were an 'American style' - when we asked we were told they were just normal Baked beans. These had been over-cooked beyond recognition. Surely anyone can heat Baked beans? We were told this was due to a new Chef that was in training!!!!! The entire experience was very poor. Food was overpriced and our concerns about food quality & the out of date drink was dealt with in such a careless manner. Such a shame - i am sure the Owners have put their heart & soul into this place over the years....would never return! Very very poor.

5  Thank jsradders
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Had a nice meal here tonight,Think you pay more for the atmosphere of the place,which i have to say is very relaxing and chilled,the food was average,but far to many chips on the plate,burger and salad was nice,and the dessert was lovely,Not somewhere you would go every week,but a nice change every so often.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Absolutely brilliant place. Been a few times and this place never fails to serve excellent food with huge portions and the service is second to none. The food order was taken and arrived in no time. It was all cooked fresh and was piping hot. The milkshakes were to die for. Massive amount and personally I think the prices are brilliant for what you get. I’d recommend anyone to visit.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Came here with my partner for a meal. He was surprised with the size of the portions!! We certainly didn’t leave hungry!! He had the scooby burger which had 3 burgers in it and I had the chicken oregano which was beautiful. I normally have a good appetite but the portion size nearly beat me. Managed to squeeze in a pudding and take a shake home for later. Definitely worth the price. Staff were very attentive and nothing was too much trouble. Our waitress was very helpful and all smiles throughout our visit. Can’t wait to come again and bring family and friends!!