“Love their popcorn .. love you can taste before you buy”
Review of Constant Cravings

Constant Cravings
Ranked #41 of 100 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Reviewed 25 August 2017

LOVE this popcorn !!! If you like Garrett's you'll like this as much and even more .. the cheese seems less 'greasy' than Garrett's (just my personal opinion). YUM

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I'm a little biased because Pizza is my favorite food so this is a little place that you would just pass by. My kids however felt differently and we went in and were able to try several flavors it is a small store but I think well worth it. It's not expensive or inexpensive but I do feel they have a huge variety and some very flavorful flavors not Everyone likes pizza or garlic but if you do is bursting with the flavors you want it's awesome to mix it and very satisfying. I liked it and I feel it's worth it it's a good treat and it's tucked in between stores so don't miss it

Reviewed 7 June 2017

We ended up wandering in here because we were trying to find PN/TN safe ice cream. Kilwin's was a definite no no with all those nuts everywhere. We saw the little ice cream outside the store and they had ice cream that was safe for my son's allergies. They have different colored cones and he was able to safely eat the strawberry ice cream. I recall them offering to wash the scooper as well prior to using it for scooping his ice cream. They were so nice and friendly. There's also tons of popcorn. I don't think that was safe for PN/TN allergies though. They have tons of flavors and very delicious. I did notice that they do run out of flavors occassionally so if you see it, grab it. They also have some unique packaged candy like those wafer saucers full of sprinkles. Love those things! Definitely stop by in this store. It's great!

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for a quick treat. The store is very small and not very noticeable. I would have walked by and never noticed it if it was not for the enticing smell of the freshly made caramel popcorn which drew me in. I'm glad I stopped in to have a look. I tried a couple different flavors a settled on the most delicious Hot & Spicy popcorn. Will definitely come back here anytime I'm in the area. Also the lady working the store was extremely friendly and courteous.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

This is a great little popcorn place in the heart of downtown. Great tasting popcorn, different flavors and of course free tasting!!! They also sell candy, fudge, funnel cakes​! The owner's are very nice and friendly! Great prices! A must stop in Lake Geneva!