“Best Pizza in the World??”
Review of The Next Door Pub

The Next Door Pub
Ranked #6 of 107 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Description: Go "Next Door" for the flavors of the Lake Geneva neighborhood. With great food, pleasant service, and friendly atmosphere, you'll find Next Door Pub to be a regular destination when you visit Lake Geneva. Our pizza is a local favorite, made from scratch from crust to sauce to bring out the best flavors. Choose your own toppings or take their suggestions like the Pub's Famous Garbage Pizza! Conveniently located near Hwy. 12, Next Door Pub is only about 5 Blocks from Geneva Lake and many of the area golf courses. For a casual, relaxed pub scene, Next Door Pub is what you're looking for. "HANDS DOWN BEST PIZZA IN TOWN"
Reviewed 31 October 2017

It could be true! While visiting Lake Geneva this fall,my sister and I decided to order in one night because Next Door's pizza had been recommended by several folks in town. Being Chicago natives, we both consider ourselves connoisseur pizza purists, so we were very skeptical of the recommendations, since we have heard them so many times before and were disappointed. But without a doubt, this pizza ranked #1 in our books! So if you want to know what REAL pizza should taste like, this should be your choice!

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

We ate here both days of our overnight stay in lake Geneva as the food is that good. A hidden gem for the area. Prices very reasonable and servers did a very good job. Ribs, pizza and burgers are what they are known for and they are awesome.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Usually I go there every week for a pizza and a beer. The food, pizza specially, is good. Thin and not to "heavy" that is possible to come back work! Staff is nice and price is low. Absolutely I suggest try it.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Visited on a Wednesday for dinner- was surprised how busy the place was, but they kept things moving efficiently, so we did not have to wait long. Lasagne was out of this world! My husband had a steak and pasta entre' which was very tasty too. Reasonable prices too! Can't wait to come back.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Went for an early dinner and was pleasantly surprised. They had three soups and I choose the Tuscan soup and it was excellent! Didn't want to eat a large dinner so I had the grilled cheese on garlic bread and that too was excellent. They did have a VERY large menu and next time,I will be going back tomorrow, I'll get something more complicated. The service was excellent too and it was a very clean restaurant.