“Clean restaurant and Uber fast service!”

Su Wing Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 107 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Our food came out faster than lightening!!
My daughter ordered the sweet and sour chicken their sauce is authentic to the restaurant a little on the tangy side for a kid used to "American Chinese food" it also had cucumber in it which I liked.
I had the Hong Sue chicken which is deep fried chicken like S&S but with a mild flavor sauce. It also had Bok Choy, mushroom, brocolli, water chestnuts, and carrot. My daughter liked mine.
The veggies were fresh and crisp. The chicken was crispy too.
Our server was very friendly.
The restrooms were spotless!
A very very clean establishment.
I'd go back. This is an American like Chinese place.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Nice food and decent service. Offers a huge variety of Chinese cuisine and even some American items too. I have never left hungry and the wonton soup is pretty good. Sometimes even offering delivery on evenings

Reviewed 1 May 2017

What an excellent overall experience we had when we dinned here. Food was amazingly hot and fresh, so we had to wait a couple of minutes for it to cool!!! Service was above and beyond our expectations. Had not been here in years, forget what we were missing! !! Will definitely be visiting again soon, it was good to see Su Wing again. He even remembered us, we love this place!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

a real Chinese experience. We have going a couple of times a month for years. We have introduced many friends over the years.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

My family loves this restaurant. And we've been coming here for years, so we also have lots of fond memories of the restaurant. No, it's not the most authentic Chinese food (more Americanized), so I would suggest somewhere else if you are looking for really authentic or if you are a serious foodie. But if you are looking for basic Chinese food, the food here is tasty. In particular, we all like the egg rolls and beef fried rice. The staff are friendly and have always been nice to our (sometimes overwhelming) family!