“Amazing employees!”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #58 of 100 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Reviewed 9 January 2017

I love the staff here. I have never had any issues with the staff. I ordered some thing and only wanted it a certain way the manager did exactly what was asked if not more! I love it.. only concern i have is the sauce for the breadstick is always waterdown and has a funny taste to it. Other than that great place!

Reviewed 6 December 2016

Pizza Hut is the only place I get wings from because they're so stinking good! Inside is always dead, though. I remember eating inside one time and I had THE NICEST WAITRESS. She was an older woman but had such energy; it rubbed off on me and my friends. Pretty sad they couldn't deliver literally down the street from Badger one time. Can't remember if it was because they didn't have a driver or they "don't deliver that far". Nonetheless I was super sad that day...

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Went here for dinner with the family, they were very busy with a three person staff. They did a stellar job working with what they had. Had a short wait, but it was well worth it. Great job guys, not disappointed at all.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

It is a cheap buffet, $5 for an adult, and they have a wide variety of pizzas, breadsticks and pasta. You also get a salad, which was very good. Last year, the buffet had no variety, but it has greatly improved. I will absolutely come back.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

It was nice to get a good meal at a great value at Pizza Hut. The restaurant is in walking distance to downtown.