“Hit the spot!”
Review of Potbelly

Potbelly
Ranked #37 of 102 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Reviewed 22 June 2017

We arrived at our condo and discovered that the owner had given us the wrong keys! After two hours of running around getting the right key, getting keys made, returning a key, we decided to take sandwiches with us to eat since we had run out of energy to go out. We both had the wreck and loved it. There's nothing like a freshly made sandwich with fresh ingredients and a positive attitude by the persons working at Potbelly's. A nice place to go in a pinch.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Stopped for Soup during Break time also my kids love soup too. It is Fresh Hot Soup and tasted great.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

My youngest and I love the veggie sub hummus and feta) , though it is pretty pricey for what you get.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

better than subway! Love this place. staff always gets the orders right! I love coming here! wish they opened at 10 am and not 11am :( Love eating here and i always buy the peppers ! Love they have that option! thanks for the wonderful service!

Reviewed 14 October 2016

My wife and I met friends for a quick bite to eat, excellent food and service. Not too bad on pricing for a tourist town. I would highly recommend this for a quick bite for anyone in the Lake Geneva area.