“It's Burger King”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #70 of 99 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Reviewed 16 November 2017

We had the kids and they wanted breakfast and fast. Burger King was in the parking lot of the hotel we stayed in and so we went in. Same old, same old.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

I block to east of Mill Creek Hotel and White River Park. Typical hangout for the younger group and normal pricing.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

One thing nice about hitting up a local fast food chain restaurant is that you already have a pretty good idea of what you want before even enter. Same thing goes for the BK in Lake Geneva. The first thing that caught my attention... the grounds outside were groomed and clean. Stepping inside... clean! Good! Now... let's order and get outta here. Fast and predictable! Thank you! Keep up the BK standards!

Reviewed 11 July 2016

Went here after visiting the near by beach. We ordered and paid and then proceeded to wait till the cook finished an order for his group of friends, which by the way did not pay. I feel that a paying customer should be first priority, but that's just me I guess.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

I was passing through town around 8:30 PM and visited your BK last Saturday night. Cars were in the drive-thru so we decided to go in and order. Two people were in front of us. We waited 15 minutes before ordering. Why? A simple answer; you are understaffed. How is that 2 people who are probably making minimum wage are the only 2 staff members on a Saturday night. I would give the young Latino with a blond streak in his hair a raise if I were you. He was on the register, he was on the drive-thru, and he was helping make the food. I’m shocked he wasn’t mopping the floors. The order was partially messed up, and he did his best to fix the situation. I would give management 1 star for the situation and give this guy 5 stars for his effort. I’ll give you a 3 and tell you, your workers deserve better….so do the customers.

1  Thank Traderjoey