“It's Burger King”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 100 West Wells St. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Lake Geneva, WI serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 16 November 2017

We had the kids and they wanted breakfast and fast. Burger King was in the parking lot of the hotel we stayed in and so we went in. Same old, same old.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 7 July 2017

I block to east of Mill Creek Hotel and White River Park. Typical hangout for the younger group and normal pricing.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 19 June 2017

One thing nice about hitting up a local fast food chain restaurant is that you already have a pretty good idea of what you want before even enter. Same thing goes for the BK in Lake Geneva. The first thing that caught my attention... the grounds outside were groomed and clean. Stepping inside... clean! Good! Now... let's order and get outta here. Fast and predictable! Thank you! Keep up the BK standards!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Went here after visiting the near by beach. We ordered and paid and then proceeded to wait till the cook finished an order for his group of friends, which by the way did not pay. I feel that a paying customer should be first priority, but that's just me I guess.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 22 June 2016

I was passing through town around 8:30 PM and visited your BK last Saturday night. Cars were in the drive-thru so we decided to go in and order. Two people were in front of us. We waited 15 minutes before ordering. Why? A simple answer; you are understaffed. How is that 2 people who are probably making minimum wage are the only 2 staff members on a Saturday night. I would give the young Latino with a blond streak in his hair a raise if I were you. He was on the register, he was on the drive-thru, and he was helping make the food. I’m shocked he wasn’t mopping the floors. The order was partially messed up, and he did his best to fix the situation. I would give management 1 star for the situation and give this guy 5 stars for his effort. I’ll give you a 3 and tell you, your workers deserve better….so do the customers.

Date of visit: June 2016