“Great local tavern.”

Ranked #41 of 100 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Price range: USD 3 - USD 9
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This a very friendly local bar with great food and friendly patrons, as well as friendly bar tenders. Will go back again.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely place with with great people. Lots of friendly folks and a cool bartender and great pizza. Reasonable prices!

Reviewed 8 November 2016

First time ever coming to this Tavern.
Looks like I just found a place that I will be returning too.

Great Staff Members, Great Location.
Service was good and good bike parking.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

This is a typical north woods bar, except there is no draft beer (please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe there is) and the food was so-so. I had the pulled pork sandwich, which was very good, but my husband had the meatloaf sandwich, which he said was a 7 out of 10. He also asked for the drink special that was on the chalk board, but the waitress and bar keeper had no idea what it was or how to make it. How do you have a 'Today's Special Drink' but not know how to make it at 8:00 on a Friday night? The pool table side of the room was a bit brighter than the dining part of the room, which only had 8-10 tables. The horseshoe-shaped bar was pretty big, though, and a bit brighter than the dining area.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

But friendly and welcoming staff is what I experienced in this old-school tavern in the rural Lake Geneva area. Chief complaint...and correct me if I am wrong is they dont serve draft beer, just bottles and cans. Other than that, atmosphere galore, but off the beaten path.

1  Thank OtherBeach