“The BEST!”

Lake Geneva Pie Company
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Lake Geneva
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

If you want the BEST pies in the Midwest - do not miss the Pie Co. From every type of berry to key lime - these pies are fresh and flavorful! Strawberry rhubarb crumble will bring you back over and over again! BOOM!

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel was nice but our 1st room smelled like smoke. Gave us a new room, but had to move our own bags.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

This is a small, clean cafe with friendly staff and free Wi-Fi. It has a limited menu but items are all homemade. I ordered the soup of the day, a slice of quiche, and a piece of apple pie. The soup was outstanding, the quiche was very good, and the pie was absolutely disappointing. The apples were so soft and mushy I felt like I was eating a bowl of applesauce rather than a slice of apple pie. There are many pies to choose from, so I will try this place again and make a different pie choice next time.

1  Thank Stacy B
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I've had several pies from Lake Geneva Pie Company....The banana cream is too die for...I've also had several fruit pies that were very good....The pies were always fresh.....

2  Thank barkar2410
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Been here many times love the pies,quiche best in area.good soup sandwich spot. Also good cookies coffee. Friendly people. Amazing bakers.