“Super spot In noncongested Lake Geneva”

The Boat House Bar & Grill
Ranked #46 of 112 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Price range: USD 7 - USD 17
Description: The Boat House Bar & Grill opened in May 2017 and is located next to Big Foot Beach on Lake Geneva's south east shore. Since then, The Boat House Bar & Grill has been serving quality interpretations of classic American dishes. The Boat House Bar & Grill interior reflects the sophisticated sensibilities of the surrounding area while also paying tribute to Lake Geneva's storied past.
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Super service—putting the umbrella down was quickly & easily accomplished by our server—no complaints!
The perch sandwich was ever so delicious- very lightly breaded-wonderfully flavorful.
Great outdoor area, lots of beer and wine choices. I can’t wait to return.
The best is that it’s out of the congested area of Lake Geneva.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

My family was considering where to eat dinner after a Sunday on the lake. We had boated past the Boat House many times, but we never ate there. We decided to give it a shot, and we loved it. The food was great, and the view was awesome. The service was quick and nice. My family was very impressed by the Boat House and we will definitely come again.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Jane was a great waitress. Always had a smile on her face and truly was helpful throughout the dinner. So much so, that she helped me propose to my girlfriend during a sunset. Jane is a lucky charm. I hope you have the opportunity to have her as your waitress.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

We had four adults and 2 kids on the outside patio. It is an incredible view. After reading previous reviews, I would not order the burger. It was over cooked. Medium was Well done - without a question.
Kids meals were fine. Macaroni and cheese and grilled cheese are hard to ruin.
Likely go for drinks next time.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch. Food was okay. Great view of Lake Geneva. Service was a bit slow, there were only one or two other people in the restaurant, and there were flies everywhere. If I go back I would sit outside.

1  Thank kpfeife