“Dinner time ”

Marsala's Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #46 of 103 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Description: Marsala's Pizza & Italian Restaurant, in Lake Geneva, WI, is the area's leading restaurant serving Lake Geneva, Genoa City and surrounding areas. We offer catering, delivery and carryout. We also offer Pizza, Pasta, Sandwiches, Broasted Chicken and more. For your next meal, visit Marsala's Pizza & Italian Restaurant in Lake Geneva.
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

In the lake Geneva /lake Como area there is really no better pizza than Marsala's. We have eaten in as well as taken the pizza home. It is well worth visiting and you can't go wrong with the pizza.

1  Thank John M

Reviewed 9 June 2017

AMAZING atmosphere, GREAT food ... waitress Justina is AWESOME (ask to try her garlic sauce), like visiting family/friends for dinner.

1  Thank Steven K
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I see why this place is highly rated… They don't skimp on the cheese or the toppings and the pizza was delicious! Cute and quaint ...with good service too! We were so busy gobbling up the pizza that I didn't take pictures of it but we do have leftovers. Prices are very reasonable.... with The coldest bottle of beer in town. Owner was very personable also..... and the bathrooms were clean!

Reviewed 19 March 2017

We rolled into LG on Wednesday afternoon. My daughter loves Italian, so we looked up places we could try. Many places were either closed, too far to drive or too over priced. We found a listing for Marsala's and checked the menu. They were open, and had a good selection of Italian favorites. We also noticed that they had daily specials. So we decided to check them out. SO glad we did! The restaurant itself is small, but very cute. We were greeted promptly and because we looked at the menu on line before we got there, my daugher and I both decided to try the daily special-cheese tortellini. The dinner came with a salad and bread and butter. We also added an Italian sausage to each dinner.
While we waited, we talked to our server. She is the daughter of the owner, who was in the kitchen busy getting our meal together. We found out that they originally had a restaurant in Madison for 25 years. The family decided to move down to Geneva and start a new place, because they eventually want to retire there.
After we enjoyed our salad, our main course came. The portion was huge! The pasta, sauce and sausage were homemade. We really loved the sausage-large and just the right amount of spice!
We decided to grab a pizza to go, so we had something to snack on back at the resort. Another great choice. A hand tossed thin crust with everything on it, plus anchovies for me was perfect. Lots of toppings on a pizza that was good right out of the oven, and just as good cold out of the fridge for a late night snack!
Get yourself down to Marsala's and show them some love!!

1  Thank Sheralyn G
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

I enjoy Italian food, so my boyfriend and I decided to try Marsala's Pizza! Best decision ever! The moment you walk in all you can smell is the wonderful aroma of Italian spices! We each ordered calzones, they were delicious! The service was excellent as well very friendly and courteous. Never had an empty cup of soda! I can't wait to go back and try some of their pasta which I'm sure will be delicious as well!!