“Best Ice Cream in town!!”

Pearl Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #1 of 18 Quick Bites in La Crosse
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 21 January 2019 via mobile

We like to come here for ice cream, especially in the Summer months and then walk around in Riverside Park. Their ice cream is the best!! Strongly recommend if coming to La Crosse!

Date of visit: September 2018
Write a reviewReviews (629)

Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

Great historic building with just the right shop in it. Great atmosphere and and ice cream! Within walking distance of all downtown locations!

Reviewed 16 January 2019

Homemade ice cream in a number of great flavors. Available in cones, sundaes, and sodas. Ice cream parlor style tables and chairs. This is also a good smelling candy shop and coffee is available in the adjoining coffee shop. This is a charming place to take a break. Their ice cream is also sold at farmers markets, festivals, and at least one restaurant I know of.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

Homemade ice cream and candy. Great building and atmosphere. We love the Pearl it’s a must when visiting LaCrosse, WI

Reviewed 8 January 2019 via mobile

This review is for the candy only.

I received some chocolate as a gift over the holiday season from the Pearl and was excited, at first. I tried a piece and was overwhelmed with a sickening, over-sweetened taste so intense I had to spit it out. I couldn’t taste any other flavorings or ingredients, just sweet. It was terrible. I’ve never spit out so much chocolate in my life and wound up throwing the box away.

I’ve had chocolate from other chocolatiers before and never run into confections I had to spit out. They really need to cut back on the sweetness aspect as it’s just out of control.