“Excellent Food - Fair prices”

Grizzly's Grill N' Saloon
Ranked #49 of 206 Restaurants in La Crosse
Price range: USD 8 - USD 15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I've read a few of the negative reviews here and I was a bit puzzled until I saw that a group one rated it a 5. Many others posting complained about poor service. We had excellent, really friendly service, but we were also a group. Ask for Hector if you can. Prices are excellent. Food is excellent. If they fix up the service that some have complained about, they should be set because the price point and food quality are great.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Not a bad place. The cheese curds are not what I would consider a curd by any means but they were good. The service was slow and our waiter was not attentive at all.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

The food was good, but not very good. Closer to average. The fried cheese curds were the best I have ever had, but the rest of the food was just mediocre. Service was good. Price was what we expected.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

A friend from the area suggested we meet there for dinner. Good choice. We were seated away from the front door, which I would recommend for conversation. The food was good. I follow a low-carb diet and I had sufficient options to choose from on the menu.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

We came here for a family meal on December 16, 2017 at 8:45pm. We ordered our apps and had to use hands to eat them due to the waiter not being around to get silverware. After asking for silverware, the waiter only brought enough for my husband and I a set and non was given to our daughter I had to give her mine due to her needing it. We were talked to through the hole meal after we got our food not to mention we had to order 3 separate times because every time we ordered we would wait 10 mins and our waiter would come back to tell us what we ordered was out and would have to re order. Not impressed at all and will not be coming back. Our servers name was chad .... excellent guy positive attitude just needs to up his server skills. He has great potential.