“Nice, but probably won't be back.”

Grizzly's Grill N' Saloon
Ranked #53 of 205 Restaurants in La Crosse
Price range: USD 8 - USD 15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 5 March 2018

The food was good, but not very good. Closer to average. The fried cheese curds were the best I have ever had, but the rest of the food was just mediocre. Service was good. Price was what we expected.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

A friend from the area suggested we meet there for dinner. Good choice. We were seated away from the front door, which I would recommend for conversation. The food was good. I follow a low-carb diet and I had sufficient options to choose from on the menu.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

We came here for a family meal on December 16, 2017 at 8:45pm. We ordered our apps and had to use hands to eat them due to the waiter not being around to get silverware. After asking for silverware, the waiter only brought enough for my husband and I a set and non was given to our daughter I had to give her mine due to her needing it. We were talked to through the hole meal after we got our food not to mention we had to order 3 separate times because every time we ordered we would wait 10 mins and our waiter would come back to tell us what we ordered was out and would have to re order. Not impressed at all and will not be coming back. Our servers name was chad .... excellent guy positive attitude just needs to up his server skills. He has great potential.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

We were first-time luncheon guests, and yes, it was Black Friday, but the restaurant was not overly busy. That's why I was puzzled about the pace of service. We even called ahead for a reservation. Granted, there is construction underway at this property, but it's mild and not inconvenient -- and frankly, the food was excellent, and the staff was pleasant -- it was simply slow, and I'm guessing kitchen-related. No biggie; I'd go back to try it again -- the remodel looks like it's going great.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in with friends who recently moved up here. Food was ok, service was good. Wasn't anything special, but it did the trick.