See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

My adult daughter and I recently stayed here. It's right off the highway so it was convenient but that's about it. It's in need of a facelift. They still use actual keys, not cards, for the door and we struggled to get our door open. You also had to use the key to close your door. There were cobwebs in the window and door frame to the bathroom, piece of a soap wrapper and someone else's hair in the bathtub. The heater is old and is either on or off which doesn't regulate the temperature. In addition, the screen on the window rattled all night in the wind, you could see the outside under the entry door and we had a drunk man knocking on our door at 2 a.m. Definitely didn't feel safe and barely slept. The Best Western is right across the street. Maybe stay there.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Dirk S, General Manager at Value Inn - Kenosha, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Traveler8901:

Wow, it seems you had an absolutely terrible stay. Unfortunately, this is the first we are hearing of your numerous complaints. We sincerely regret not having the opportunity to make things right for you. Our hotel is staffed 24 hours to serve our guests, but apparently your numerous concerns weren't important enough to reach out and perhaps resolve the problem(s). This, of course, minimizes the validity of your ludicrous conjured up complaints.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

clean but older, fine for myself but not if I had my wife along as nothing to do at the inn. bed comfortable and the bathroom was clean. fridge and microwave newer so worked well to sleep and relax. plenty of higher priced motels in the same area but fine for short stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Edward Z
Dirk S, General Manager at Value Inn - Kenosha, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Just a note of thanks for sharing your feedback regarding your stay with us. We hope to see you next time in SE Wisconsin!

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

For the price. It was fine. Bed was comfy. Room was decent. People seemed nice. Lots of expensive motels around but this place was less then half there price. Killed a few spiders but it's fall and they're coming into my house too. They know what's coming out there just like we do.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2017

So I stayed here back in 2012 I believe and I did a review and suspected I may have gotten scabies here. You may ask why would I ever stay there again. I agree it was a huge risk but since I was not 100% positive this is where I got them from so my wife convinced me to try it again. (I did have a spare sheet & pillow with me just in case I was worried). I will admit I was quite happy with the stay and the room was clean. Not updated but clean. It's been a few months since I stayed there and I'm happy to report that I did not get scabies again. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here again if needed.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Economy motel - that being said...Our room was clean, the shower worked well. Big fridge and microwave...It's a place to sleep and relax, no amenities but this is a budget motel so none were expected. Ice machine and coffee in the morning...we enjoyed our stay. I would stay here again...

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends