“Public Craft Around the Block is Better ”

Rustic Road Brewing Company
Ranked #15 of 21 things to do in Kenosha
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Two breweries in Kenosha that are two blocks apart. Kinda a dumpy downtown but an easy walk to check them both out. The beer I had was not memorable and I enjoyed my stop more at Public Craft.

Date of experience: March 2018
"beer"
in 7 reviews
"selection"

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Rustic Road is right in the heart of downtown Kenosha. It has delicious beer and a lovely atmosphere. Very laidback.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Rustic has a nice selection of home brew along with some good guest taps. We had a sample of a few before we chose with help from the brew server. It has a very nice atmosphere and a fun place to visit.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 16 November 2017

The beer was good but the atmosphere was missing something.... I hope they get up and running to their full potential real soon.....

Date of experience: November 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went here for the first time and it will be our last. The person working was VERY RUDE. We sat down at a table for 10 minutes before even being acknowledged. Then where asked if we needed something? Really! She prances over and ask us what we need then points to the menu in the middle of the bar. She was rude and had a bad attitude and I was very much offended by her. We left without ordering. I refuse to spend my money somewhere where I'm not welcome. Very disappointed!!!!!

Date of experience: May 2017