Rustic Road Brewing Company
Open today: 12:00 pm - 1:00 am
Review Highlights
CRAFT BEER

Nice micro brew in downtown Kenosha. Friendy servers and a good variety of differnt beers made... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
bearman_10
Pleasant Prairie
Hometown revisit

25th anniversary of moving from my hometown. I wanted to see what's new. Love breweries so I... read more

Reviewed 14 November 2018
davepC9342IE
Lyndon Station, Wisconsin
via mobile

All reviews home brew brewmaster breweries bartender sample beer selection
Reviewed 16 November 2017

The beer was good but the atmosphere was missing something.... I hope they get up and running to their full potential real soon.....

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went here for the first time and it will be our last. The person working was VERY RUDE. We sat down at a table for 10 minutes before even being acknowledged. Then where asked if we needed something? Really! She prances over and ask us what we need then points to the menu in the middle of the bar. She was rude and had a bad attitude and I was very much offended by her. We left without ordering. I refuse to spend my money somewhere where I'm not welcome. Very disappointed!!!!!

Date of experience: May 2017
4  Thank Patricia C
Reviewed 16 January 2017

We stopped in Kenosha for the afternoon. The brewery has a small facade in the (revitalized) downtown area of Kenosha. The small brewing facility is upfront and there are tables and chairs stretching to the back. The place was busy. We enjoyed a flight of all their beers for $13 (good value) and the order of the flight was explained to us. We found the beers to be very good - flavorful, good variety and almost all are high(er) in alcohol. Worth a stop with easy parking outside.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 17 June 2016

You pass the brewery before reaching the bar. Yes, the whole brewery. Rustic Road brews in small batches around 100 litres if I calculated correctly.

The bar is crowded with locals during happy hour, always a good sign you're not falling into a tourist trap. And Rustic Road is anything but.

They have their beers on tap, I recommend getting samples of most or all of them and then to decide which one to get first.

I got stuck on their excellent Hazelnut Harvest beer, that tasted like hazelnut and vanilla ice cream. But also their other brews are worth trying.

I had a great evening there, talked about beer brewing and recipes with the bartender and brewmaster, which added a lot to the fun for me as a homebrewer.

They seem to have frequent competitions, be it for judging home brews or a naming contest for their latest creation.

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank cwebb1977
Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for a beer after the museum before we went to dinner. Small place with a corner setup for brewing. Sean O'McMurphy stout was so so, but the Hazelnut Harvest was amazing, reminded me of cream soda. Staff was friendly. Would stop by again to try more brews!

Date of experience: March 2016