All reviews full size fridge front desk shopping options big difference long term stay one night stay rooms are spacious staff was very friendly microwave perks hallway freeway
Reviewed 15 November 2016

My husband and were being relocated to the Kenosha area for work and my we had to stay here for several days, we were very impressed with this hotel. Rooms come fully equipped with kitchens and are VERY clean. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Kelly E, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Kenosha, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Dear apainter -

Thank you for your review! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay while you were here with us! We take great pride in taking care of our guests and ensuring they have a clean and comfortable place to stay while they are with us. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I travel to Kenosha every now and then. Tried Candlewood for the first time in August and now I return monthly. This place is clean, apartment like and I'm able to prepare a meal. Most restaurants deliver if you want to stay in and work. The only down fall are the toiletries, so bring your favorites.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Kelly E, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Kenosha, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

Dear t d,

Thank you for your review. I'm so glad to hear you enjoy our hotel enough that you are a repeat guest on a monthly basis! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Front desk very accomating, they made sure we we taken care of. I like this hotels. We will come back to this hotel. Clean rooms all the time, great hotel and close to everything we will be back soon!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Kelly E, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Kenosha, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2016

Dear FHZ1206,

Thank you for your review! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay while you were with us! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

My family stayed here last weekend. All of the staff that I encountered were very friendly, prompt, and made me feel like I was their priority. The room was clean. I loved having the kitchenette available, which is always my preference over the free lousy breakfast that so many hotels offer. We had a nice view of one of the ponds from our room on the second floor. The only reason that I am not giving 5 stars was that once we started running the a/c, the room developed an odd smell, my husband said it smelled like stale fish sticks. Not a strong odor, but if you left the room for a while and re-entered, definitely something you noticed right away and then after some time you didn't really notice it that much again. Since we were not in the room very much, it wasn't a big deal to us. Overall, I would happily stay here again, and recommend it to friends.

Room Tip: Rm 221 had a nice view out the window
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Kelly E, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Kenosha, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

Dear Beth C,

Thank you for your review. I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and the use of the kitchen in your suite! I appreciate you letting us know about the AC unit so I can have maintenance look into that to see what we can do to fix the odor. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 September 2016

I stayed here for a month. Pet friendly facilities are well kept and hotel is quiet. Staff are friendly and helpful. The hotel is close to the highway. There are plenty places to eat and shop with a movie theater near by.

Stayed: September 2016

Dear AlbertB_949,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and the amenities we have to offer. We look forward to seeing you again!