“Great Prices - Generous Portions”

Pine Cone Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Johnson Creek
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Walking in you'll quickly understand how big the portions are. The dessert case at the front of the restaurant has a variety of home made treats that are simply massive. The meals are big and the service is good.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Go here if you want to be disappointed. The only thing on the menu that tastes alright is the chicken strips everything else is beyond disgusting. Frozen food that is microwaved and served is what it is.. do not believe it is homemade that is a bunch of bs. I ordered a cheese burger with everything on it, the patty was definitely the frozen meat patties you can find at the store 20 for $3 and the cheese wasn’t even melted.. I also got a cup of coffee and not really sure what it was but it sure wasn’t coffee. The service is outstanding for a sh** hole like that.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Stopped in for lunch after shopping at the outlet mall. We had the daily special, which was very good and served with a large homemade biscuit. If you go away hungry, it is your own fault. The also have a bakery that sells excellent breads and baked goods.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I drive truck OTR and used to stop here years ago. Yesterday I was in the area so I stopped overnight. One of the specials was Shepard's Pie so I ordered it along with a bowl of Cheesy cauliflower soup. The soup came and it had curdled, probably from too high of heat. The huge dinner roll with it was warm and delicious. When my Shepard's Pie came....it was in a skillet dish, it was greyish Brown in color. There were no layers of meat with veggies and mash potatoes topped by cheese. It was this aweful mess that looked like it had been regurgitated! It was terrible.
On top of that I had bought one of their huge cookies to have later for dessert and it was so hard that I could barely break a chunk off which my hands.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

We've stopped here before, but this time the food was just okay. The prices were good for all the food we got, but the taste was just so-so. Best part of the visit was for the strawberry rhubarb pie we took home. Now that was yummy! Next time we just go for the desserts. Now those are worth the stop.

1  Thank Kristine D