USD 154
Quality Inn(Edgerton)
USD 92
USD 90
QualityInn
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskright next doorking bednice hotelfitness centerwould definitely stay here againfitness roomoatmealbeds were comfortablea great place to staypleasant stayparking lotbreakfast areanice roomnext morningchecking in
Reviewed 22 March 2018

We came to Janesville for St. Patrick's Day celebrations. Stayed at this hotel because of location, quality of hotel, the breakfast, cleanliness, the tastefully decorated rooms, and the salt water pool. We found all the above plus friendly and efficient staff but the pool could not be used because it was being painted. It was a huge disappointment as we stay at Hotels just for the pool. We plan on going back to use the pool!!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jennifer S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thank you for your kind words. We are sorry that you weren't fully satisfied with the pool being closed. We do many repairs and upgrades to stay above standards and we try to choose lower occupancy times. I can say that we have been making a lot of wonderful changes and we will be happy to welcome you back to visit again soon! The pool is down from time to time sometimes for reason out of our control, so I suggest when traveling, might be a good idea to call ahead and make sure any hotel's pool is in operation.

Thank you for completing a survey and we look forward to hosting your next stay at the Hampton in Janesville!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Generally, I like Hampton Inns and have good service. However, we are in town for a family funeral. The pool is being resurfaced so is out of order. However, the fumes from the process are terrible in the main lobby and immediately gave several of us headaches. The hallways on the third floor also stink. When we asked if there was a separate space for our family to spend time together, we were denied and offered no other accommodations despite our large group size.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Jennifer S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Jen,

I am sorry that we didn't meet your needs on this visit. First let me pass along our condolences for the funeral. Due to the fact that we are open 365 days a year, there never is an appropriate time for the hotel to complete renovations. Our corporate office feels strongly that we need to continue to upgrade the hotel to meet Hilton standards. Secondly, since you were here for a funeral, I doubt the pool closure notice on the website was of that much importance when finalizing your plans to get here. Our maintenance team tried to route the smell out the exterior door, and even taped off the pool area to elevate the smell. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately this location does not have a meeting room or large room, to accommodate 20 people or I would have gladly provided that space complimentary. I understand that we were also utilizing the elevator to put in new mattresses and again I am sorry for that inconvenience. I do understand the rate was corrected and staff was able to assist you with those questions. For the inconvenience we did offer a special discount for the room that remained checked in on Sunday 3/25..

Again, I appreciate the feedback and I will share the information with our management team and corporate office.

Thanks,

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Great stay, good value and easy location. Plus right next to Cracker Barrel. Fast service, room are wonderfully decorated and love the curtains in the room. They really block out the outside light. Well definitely stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jennifer S, Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

excellent support by hotel staff in a very difficult situation. a large family group was using this hotel for "home base" for a military funeral. Many special requests were made and the staff went out of their way to do everything possible to help us. this was for over a 2 week period. this hotel was a good place with excellent staff.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ashley R, Manager at Hampton Inn Janesville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

We want to thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn of Janesville for your stay. We're happy that you enjoyed it. We understand you have many lodging choices and we appreciate your business.

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay at our property. Your feedback is a valuable component in monitoring our success and identifying areas that need improvement.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Janesville or our surrounding area. If there is anything we can assist you with to make your future visits more enjoyable please feel free to contact us.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Clean rooms and friendly staff. Rooms are starting to show their age and lack some of the amenities found in newer locations. Breakfast is excellent. I recommend getting a room on the North end of the building away from I-90 as the noise from passing trucks is annoying.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay at the Hampton Inn of Janesville. Your feedback is a valuable component in monitoring our success and identifying areas that need improvement.
Meeting your expectations is our primary objective and I apologize that we fell short of that goal. Your comments are being reviewed with our staff so that corrections can be made. We are thrilled to inform you that our property will be undergoing interior renovations within the next year, which will include the addition of a mini-fridge in each guest room. We hope you return to check out our updates!
Once again, I appreciate your comments and thoughts on our property. It is my hope that you will look to stay at our property on future trips.
Again, thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.