All reviews complimentary ice cream front desk staff hot tub liquor store job keeping have stayed at this hotel several room was clean anyone traveling off the highway cinnamon rolls pleasant surprise restaurants and shopping short drive the breakfast area staff was friendly sausage would stay again
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We took our grandchildren for an overnight. The property is very nice. Staff is WELL trained and just could not be anymore accommodating. I am specifically talking about the front desk staff. We were there on Sunday, June 24th and I believe Michael was the one working when we arrived. Both Michael and the young women that worked the evening shift were outstanding. The property provided ice cream treats in the front lobby at 7pm and that was a nice surprise. The property is clean and breakfast was very good. Would stay again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Fantastic all around! Fantastic room (complete with hot tub!), fantastic service, fantastic location. So many good things to say, but I want to keep this short: The room was spacious, comfortable, and quiet; the service was super friendly and even offered us a complimentary ice cream after 7 pm; the location can't be beat -- within walking distance of Walmart and a dozen places to eat. Do not hesitate to stay here if you're in the area and looking for a hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2018

This hotel is about a half mile from the interstate. I loved the look of the outside, kind of like early New England. Check in/check out was easy and quick. The room was excellent. Had a great walk in shower, and I loved the sink. Very clean, a/c was quiet.
Breakfast was excellent, great choice of breakfast items. Very clean. I believe there was some kind of baseball tournament near by because there were a lot of kids in uniform, but all well behaved. The food was replaced as needed.
Only thing I didn't like is they only have one washing machine and one dryer.
There are a few stores around, but noise was minimal. Lots of restaurants near by (definitely go to Pier 500 about 8 miles from hotel). We were flying out of Minneapolis airport, and the trip back to the airport took less than 25 minutes. Definitely would stay
stay at this hotel again. We didn't use the pool or spa, but they looked very clean and inviting.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor, but it appeared all floors were quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2018

I have stayed here four times now over the past two years. Previously I had given it a 3-star rating because it was a good value, no complaints, but not a luxury stay. However, after four stays I can say the service is very good and consistent. The value remains very good and consistent, Thus my recommendation is moving to a 4-star on this fourth stay. As value hotels go this one is one of the best I have stayed at. I have stayed at quite a few and for the most part they do not need re-reviewing. But I am impressed and am saying I think this one has risen to the top of it's class. If I return to Hudson for business (and it is very probable) I will certainly return here as I have the last three times.

Room Tip: Get room 114. On the first floor, close to the front desk with good access to the lobby, but far enough away to be quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Your friendly staff and accommodations are excellent! Your girl who runs the place is terrific, she goes above and beyond to please! Just a sweet girl who treats her staff with respect! Keep it up, lots of hotels to choose from but I prefer here for my out of town guests!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family