“Comfort food and they throw a lot at ya.”
Review of Keys Cafe

Keys Cafe
Ranked #40 of 102 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: American
Description: (715) 377-0004
Description: (715) 377-0004
Reviewed 21 December 2017

There are something like 8 Keys Restaurants in the area and the first one started long ago in St. Paul, MN. They all have a reputation of being a good place to eat for breakfast lunch or dinner. I frequent the Hudson store and the Woodbury, MN store mostly for breakfast and lunch (never ate dinner there) In the last few years it appears that they have beer and wine to add to your meal, but I don't go there to drink. It's not a bar, but if you want a beer or wine, it's there for the asking. If you like turkey, they have it on the menu all the time and for those who don't wish to cook at Thanksgiving, they sell a ton of Thanksgiving turkey dinners each year. They have the usual comfort food, salads, soups, sandwiches, a good variety of breakfast items. Their other big offering is a bakery. They have muffins, cookies, bars, pies and cakes. They will make you a custom cake for your party, anniversary, wedding, etc.

1  Thank Mnfast

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

I had the spinach salad with salmon. That was tasty. Service was prompt, although the waitress didn't try too hard to be friendly. I also had the strawberry rhubarb pie, and was as neat to homemade as I've yet to have in a restaurant. Overall, they had a good menu and I'd try it again, but just not expect too much from the wait staff.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

The food, service and prices are great. Key's Cafe is one of my favorite places to meet a friend for breakfast or lunch. Unlike many restaurants in Hudson, parking to dine at Key's is NEVER a problem! Servers are always friendly. Food has never disappointed. The House Chocolate cake is a must! When visiting with a friend, you always feel welcome and are not rushed. For breakfast the "Hilltop" is awesome. For lunch or dinner the "Signature Meat Loaf Dinner" is a great choice. The "Atilla the Hunn" sandwich is another favorite. I could go on and on . . . . . .

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We have been to other Key's Cafe locations and have had good service and food. However, this was our first time at the Hudson location. The waitress was friendly but the food took forever to get. Once we did get our food, the french fries tasted terrible and were inedible because either the potato was bad or the oil it was fried in was old. In addition, the Poppyseed dressing had a rancid taste and we had to ask for something different. I think the food quality at this location is poor and we will not go back again, sadly enough.

1  Thank grandgaltoo
Reviewed 14 July 2017

We have stopped more than once at this Keys on our way home from Minneapolis. Each breakfast we have ordered has been very good. The portions are generous and presented nicely. The servers are very friendly and we noticed helped each other as well as elderly guest while providing great service to their tables.

Been to Keys Cafe? Share your experiences!