Honeybee Inn Bed & Breakfast
USD 99*
USD 95*
USD 75*
USD 88*
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsqueen beeb bhoney beehoricon marshcottage roomdvd moviesbreakfast was delicioushouse is beautifulthought of everythingscreened porchcountry nectarliving roomwe've stayedbarbfireplacehostsflavio
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 November 2010

My husband and I were treated to a discounted stay due to a reservation error. Our situation was handled with such grace and generosity! The room we ended up staying in was the best for the weekend we had. It was a cold, wet, rainy weekend. But our guest room was bright, yellow, sunny, and cheerful; and added a pleasantness to the weekend that we otherwise might not have experienced. We would have loved to see the Horicon Marsh, but the weather was not cooperative. So we enjoyed our room and the amenities the B & B had to offer. We were blown away by the filling, yummy breakfasts! Loved the Flavia machine!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2010

We loved this B&B! The food alone is worth the trip, both breakfasts were among the best I've ever had! We loved visiting in the fall too - leaves were beautiful and we got to fall asleep with a fire in the fireplace. The room was very clean, the bathroom nice, bed comfortable, and they provide a DVD and VHS library to choose movies from (and include many new hits). Our friends were married here that weekend, which was also beautiful and fun! We were very happy and will return someday!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2010

OK, but it should really be from you ... as you can see, there is a hint as to what I consider a good amenity towards the end, (sigh!). Now I'm going to disturb your tranquility w/ a call ...

First, Horicon Marsh is spectacular, and so is the inn. A splendid, once-private home built in 1905 and beautifully restored, with gracious, very informative hosts, and a peaceful, comfortable environment. Barb offers a very substantial, finely prepared breakfast, and an assortment of beverages are always available in the hall by the rooms. In my room there was a problem with a leaking toilet, but this was instantly remedied by Fred, who is both a builder and plumber (handy for an inn owner!). One suggestion is to somehow cover the window air conditioners to block street traffic, (I think that's the source), and a small recommendation to replenish the little candy treats daily. The masseuse is also excellent. Honeybee Inn is highly recommended.

Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2010

My husband and I just came home from the Honeybee Inn. It was outstanding we stayed on a Thursday so we had the whole Inn to ourselves it felt like for a day it was our home. It was a dream come true staying in such a beautiful mansion. Barb the proprietor treated us like royalty. She has exceptional taste in decorating and food was delicious, the selections of movies to choose from were first rate.
The place was clean, warm and so inviting I wish we would of booked two nights. There was enough things to do with the Horicon Marsh nearby so we were never bored. We already are planning our return trip. I say Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful home with us it was a night that we will always remember. For us it was six golden apples, 6 Stars and a A+++.

Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2010

the room was great and the food was the best. Will go back again

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple