“Bright Spot”
Review of The Boulevard

The Boulevard
Ranked #18 of 88 Restaurants in Hayward
Price range: USD 3 - USD 15
Description: TAKE A DRIVE DOWN TO THE BOULEVARD Come on down to The Boulevard which features coffee, beer, wine and spirits as well as an off-sale wine and craft beer shop. While you're here, try one of our signature paninis, fresh salads or flavorful soups - always in season. Wine lovers will appreciate our wide selections and beer connoisseurs will 'hop'ily drink a bottle ... or two. Our bar also offers a decadent cocktail list to keep your taste buds entertained all-year-long. We are family-owned and family-run and would love to have you for some good tunes and good times. We guarantee your drive down The Boulevard will be no ordinary trip.
Reviewed 28 August 2018

The Boulevard is a new bright spot on Highway K. It is a comfy lounge that is open for breakfast through light dinner. You can have a cup of coffee with a homemade scone or avocado toast on a toasted panini slice. At lunch they feature a homemade soup. We had bacon cheddar cheese soup that was light in texture and full flavored. The panini sandwiches are all grilled and served warm. There are salads available with or without chicken. There is also a cheese platter which sounds like a great early evening or late night light bite. I would love to see them add a pizza margherita and some more hearty pizzas. Since there are no pizza places in the Northwoods beach area, pizza would be a great addition to their menu. They have a little wine cellar which is also nice to have in the area.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

The food is tasty and unique, the ambiance is great and the waitstaff is personable. We'll be back next time we're in Hayward!

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

I live around the corner maybe two miles away and have never had their food till last night. I was blown away at how good the clubhouse was. I mean it’s a clubhouse, how good can it be? Well let me say you’ve never had one like this. Will be my go to place, can’t wait to try the Rueben.

Bob H, Owner at The Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

I'm glad you found us and enjoyed your meal -- especially since you live nearby. All of our sandwiches are quite tasty, so we'll look forward to serving you that Reuben next time (it's one of my personal favorites)!

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Tasty Lunch! Generous portions and great smells! Try the Cesar salad or anything with bacon:) chill environment

Bob H, Owner at The Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Thank you Audra! So glad you enjoyed your meal and our relaxed environment!

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped there based on a recommendation from a friend. We both truly enjoyed the food and the service. We had the Cuban panini and the chicken ceacer salad both where delicious. I highly recommend this place.

Bob H, Owner at The Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Thank you Karen, we're so glad you enjoyed your dining experience with us!

Been to The Boulevard? Share your experiences!