“Closed ”
Review of Bounce Realm

Bounce Realm
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Bounce Realm on 27th Steet has been closed for business for nearly 2 or 3 years! It was once a popular destination for families with young children to get all their energy out bouncing on a variety of shapes in a large setting. Business dropped off and Bounce Realm shut it's doors. The site is now the home of AtHome design and patio super store.

1  Thank vivavegas1
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Visited here last November (2014) during a snowstorm on my grandson's birthday for some bouncing and play before dinner. It was not crowded, because of the weather I'm sure. The place was clean and neat. All (and there were many) things to jump and bounce on were in good shape. There were games and other things to do as well as bounce. You can also buy food and drink here. We stayed almost 2 hours and both grandsons had a great time. I would recommend for one, two or a group of children....nice place and affordable.

Reviewed 18 April 2013 via mobile

I've been here a few times. The kids only jump around for an hour or so so it doesn't kill as much time as I'd like. The games are expensive and it irritates me that i take them to run around but they are tempted by the games. Overall the place is clean and there is a lot of space. The owner is very nice. They've continued to improve.

Reviewed 4 November 2012 via mobile

This is the first time I've been to Bounce Realm. I brought a 8 year old, 10 year old and a 2 year old. The 10 year old enjoyed the games and winning tickets. The two younger ones enjoyed the bouncy houses and slides. There were 8 of them and 2 of them for toddlers only. It was a clean facility with helpful employees. The employees announce and play games with the kids. While we were there they played the limbo and some other games we didn't participate in. The only reason I didn't rate it a 5 was I thought 10$ a kid was a little steep. I've been to others that discounted under 3. Here anyone over 2 is full price. Also they don't have a real snack bar. They order pizza from a neighboring pizza place. ( BUT they are remodeling a section for a new snack bar :-). ) overall nice facility and a good time!!!

2  Thank cdskidz268